Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS playing tonight

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
According to Sky Sports, CMS is saying he's fit to play for the Sweaties tonight.

Much as I would love to watch him play against Spain, I am a tad concerned that he may end up missing the Hull game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are gonna start to sound like Man U etc if we want our players withdrawn because they might have potential injuries. I think it's great for CMS, shame it's only Scotland :lolol:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
We are gonna start to sound like Man U etc if we want our players withdrawn because they might have potential injuries. I think it's great for CMS, shame it's only Scotland :lolol:

Luckily Gus seems to be rather more encouraging of people playing for their country than most of the top Premiership managers. I agree, it's brilliant watching Brighton players winning games of International football. Another thing I thought I'd never see 15 years ago.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I wouldn't worry too much about his fitness, he'll be a spectator whether he plays or not (though I hope not).

Luckily Gus seems to be rather more encouraging of people playing for their country than most of the top Premiership managers. I agree, it's brilliant watching Brighton players winning games of International football. Another thing I thought I'd never see 15 years ago.
He actually seemed to be having a little dig about some of the top managers who are always complaining about this by saying he didn't mind because he loved playing for his country and maybe they didn't understand because they never did. :lolol:

This is one of the things that makes him a good manager, he understands players, he won't deny them the chance to play for their country, or play at the highest level etc.

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
BBC Website says he's subject to late fitness test ... doesn't explain what but hope it's not the back problem playing up

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Starting 11 to face Spain: McGregor, Hutton, Caldwell, Berra, Bardsley, Fletcher, Bannan, Morrison, Adam, Naismith, Mackail-Smith

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here