Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS in a Brighton Shirt...

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
...is one of the most amazingly brilliant things. I still have to pinch myself.

CMS.png

The man is amazing and I want to say how much I love him.

:banana:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Still a bit surreal for me. Like we have him on loan from a Prem team or something, just for a couple of months.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm very much looking forward to the moment he does chase down the last defender, dispossess him and score, or charge down a keepers clearance and score. It will happen, it will happen more than once.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
When you look at the quality of current squad members, it's quite incredible to think that 5 years ago this month, our forwards were Revell, Hart and Robinson

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Fantastic signing, amazing athlete, one could go on forever with the superlatives.

Additionally, anyone who follows Twitter will have recognised that he is one 100% top bloke.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I predict a CMS goalie charge down and score against Bristol City away.

Not sure why I feel that. I just do.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Says he plays every game as if it could be his last...What an attitude to have and it shows, no wonder he was Poyets number 1 target..What an example to teammates as well.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
What did you think when we had Zamora?

Zamora played for us mainly in lower divisions, but he looked every inch a Premiership player throughout and is now deservedly on the England fringe.

CMS looks a quality player, but I'm not yet sure that he is as naturally gifted as BZ.

This is as close to a moan as I can add to a thread (just to keep Andy Naylor interested), which is rightly celebrating a player could easily be POTS in May.

Long may CMS shine and score!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
We can all laugh if we wish, but he actually had a charge down on Saturday, what an amazing player !

I can't begin to say how delighted I am to see him in the stripes. The original human dynamo !

If you ever look at NSC Craig, take this for sure as a message of total appreciation.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
and to think, last season we were saying "how will we cope in The Championship?" Now I am not saying it's going to be easy, but with the likes of CMS in our squad it will make things a damn site easier.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Still can't believe he is at this level and not in the Premier League, let alone at the Albion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here