Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clymping FUN dog show...narrowminded jealous inbreds!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
climping FUN dog show...narrowminded jealous inbreds!!

My flabber is well & truely agasted.

We decided to spend a nice sunny Sunday with the BIGOTS from my local dog sanctuary, at there so called FUN dog show.

FUN phah I'll give them FUN, they don't even know the meaning of the word.

Never before has there been this level of corruption @ an event, inc (Baseball World Series 19whenever & any fun fair hoop-la)

My 4 month old white golden retriever puppy, took time off from advertising bog roll, to enter in Most Hansome dog, best conditioning, & dog you'd most like to take on holiday.
This had a totally outlay of 3 fooking pounds.
He didn't win jack sh*te, or even get placed, not even a rosette for for being a loser.
His Dad is a class winner & crufts, for fooks sake. :angry:

But all the manky 'broken home' hounds were picking up prizes left right & centre.

BUNCH OF NARROW-MINDED TOSSERS. :angry:

We even sent him in with a pigtailed little girl in the dogs & kids section, to no avail.
Who's going to pay for the post-traumatic stress counselling for my hound.

:angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry:

Good to see a fellow seagull there, also being excluded.

:lolol:

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
someone is angered:jester:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Stst Brother said:
My 4 month old white golden retriever puppy, took time off from advertising bog roll, to enter in Most Hansome dog, best conditioning, & dog you'd most like to take on holiday.
This had a totally outlay of 3 fooking pounds.
He didn't win jack sh*te, or even get placed, not even a rosette for for being a loser.

Should have sent him to retrieve yer three quid mate. Fetch boy! Fetch! :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Just goes to prove that you don't need a pedigree as long as your arm to win something, or to alter a famous quote:

"we should be beating dogs like you"!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol: :clap2: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Don't Andrex use labradors? Bad luck sir, it was obviously fixed.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Were you not aware that the judges come from Croydump........:lolol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i went to one once with my staffy and he got banned........mind you he is a bit socially unacceptable. one dog got 1 first, 2 seconds and a highly recommended (in 3 categories) my staffy had 2 fights, 3 fucks and was highly delighted:nono:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm now gonna have to whore my dog round all the other shows, in Sussex.
Just so we can go back & ram all his rosette down the blind tw*t judge's throat. :angry: :angry: :angry: .

Yet to calm down.

:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
You should have gone to the fun show we went to. Every dog got a rosette!

Every dog except our two who got taken home early for being over-excited and unsociable.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
You were the unfortunate victim of a post-New Orleans political backlash, perpetrated by the judges and their guilty middle class social conscience. In a reaction against the oppression of the poor, black minority in New Orleans, and their placing at the very bottom of the social ladder, these judges felt guilty because of their own social standing and obvious comfortable financial situation.

When the Andrex puppy arrived, white, shining and full of middle class happiness, they saw this a reflection of the guilt from their own lives and decided to use your dog as an example to the rest of the world - the underclass of dogs, the forgotten and rejected, were given the rosettes because your dog has the social standing to not have to compete in this sort of event.

Blame it on Bush, mate.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
mona said:
Isn't pedigree a nice way of saying inbred ?

Apologies! I like golden retrievers.
As for staffys, nice dogs that tell you a lot about their owners.

What?! Are you a dog whisperer? Can you come and talk to my boxer, ask him why he behaves like such a bleeding idiot and has the attention span of a goldfish?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
HampshireSeagulls said:
What?! Are you a dog whisperer? Can you come and talk to my boxer, ask him why he behaves like such a bleeding idiot and has the attention span of a goldfish?
Thought I was only one with C5 on in background.
Sadly I do hear animals speaking to me
some are more articulate than

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
HampshireSeagulls said:
You were the unfortunate victim of a post-New Orleans political backlash, perpetrated by the judges and their guilty middle class social conscience. In a reaction against the oppression of the poor, black minority in New Orleans, and their placing at the very bottom of the social ladder, these judges felt guilty because of their own social standing and obvious comfortable financial situation.

When the Andrex puppy arrived, white, shining and full of middle class happiness, they saw this a reflection of the guilt from their own lives and decided to use your dog as an example to the rest of the world - the underclass of dogs, the forgotten and rejected, were given the rosettes because your dog has the social standing to not have to compete in this sort of event.

Blame it on Bush, mate.

Thanks Hants, it's now so obvious, I can't believe I didn't realise that myself.

If only it was on last week, we could have left with rosettes stuck around his collar & up his lead. Just like the stoopid knobski yappy cross breed terrier fook-wit :angry: :angry:

Oh dear it's happening again......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here