Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clydesdale Bank 40. Sussex v Northamptonshire

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sussex won the toss and field.

LJ Wright, CD Nash, EC Joyce, MW Goodwin, JS Gatting, SB Styris, MH Yardy*, BC Brown†, KO Wernars, A Khan, CJ Liddle

Can't find a commentary :(

Latest score:

Northants 9/3 from 3.3 overs

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Has someone stolen the heavy roller ?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Cruising. This is starting to be a good run of form across all competitions. Come on Sussex!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Only side still undefeated in the tournament. Lucky we had all those no results really.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Northants fielded a very poor side, packed with youngsters, because they are already out of this competition. Utterly stupid grouping & qualification system, think the ECB want rid of 40 over cricket :wave:

Weather and picnic we took were both nice, but I had wanted to watch some cricket as well.....

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Northants fielded a very poor side, packed with youngsters, because they are already out of this competition. Utterly stupid grouping & qualification system, think the ECB want rid of 40 over cricket :wave:

Weather and picnic we took were both nice, but I had wanted to watch some cricket as well.....

Quite like the 40 overs as its a good day out for the kids, short enough for them to stay interested yet long enough to produce some good competitive games ( unlike today ) I think the ECB have to look at the league format, it is producing some dead games.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Quite like the 40 overs as its a good day out for the kids, short enough for them to stay interested yet long enough to produce some good competitive games ( unlike today ) I think the ECB have to look at the league format, it is producing some dead games.

Quite agree, my favourite 1 day format but think it is going the same way as domestic 50 over cricket. In 2-3 years time I reckon we will have 4 day County and T20 only, not that we will be asked our opinion of course......

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I had a great day and enjoyed the comfortable victory. Particularly enjoyed watching Murray get some runs.

I love going to Arundel and took my girlfriend to her first ever cricket match and she really enjoyed it so good day all round for me despite the sun burn tonight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here