Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clubs you dislike for no apparent reason

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ignoring all the obvious ones, like Palace, Man United, Chelsea, Spurs etc.

Teams, please, that you have an irrational dislike for- could be the state of their location, the fact that we never win there, or something more sinister.

I'll start-

-Southend United. Crappy little ground, rubbish excuse for a seaside town in a dump of an area. Always beat us. Hope they don't get promoted again.

-Swindon. See thread referring to them specifically. Just crap.

-QPR. Hideously out of date tinpot stadium, which they have the cheek to believe is a great ground. Think they're much bigger than they are. Marc Bircham, Shittu, cheats.

-Bournemouth. Crap on endlessly about the whole "community club" business, as if they're the only club that fans have shares in. Disproportionate amount of local TV coverage for such an irrelevance.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
MK Dons for me

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good thread.
A Bradford City fan indecently assaulted my sisters rabbit once. It was the season they somehow stayed in the Premiership on the final day - so I took particular delight in their chairmans madness and subsequent relegation the following year. I only wish that Ashley Wards wages had finally dragged them under completely, with the gates being locked.

The rabbit is dead now anyway, but I'd have glady made a pilgrimage and hung Buffys rotting carcass on the gates of Valley Parade, with a sign reading "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, BUCKO".

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Easy 10 said:
The rabbit is dead now anyway, but I'd have glady made a pilgrimage and hung Buffys rotting carcass on the gates of Valley Parade, with a sign reading "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, BUCKO".

Already I'm feeling that you'll win the "Most Obscure Reason For Disliking Another Club" category by a street
:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BRADFORD..they are scum

Barnsley...horrible

Bristol City...really horrible..

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Any team above us I suppose.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'd go alone with QPR and I don't much care for Leeds as their fans seem they're bigger than they are. Apart from that I really don't have any issues.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
DJ Leon said:
Don't you get bored of this 'joke'?

Apparently not, tragically there are some people who even now find Ernest's rants amusing, god knows why.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
edna krabappel said:
Already I'm feeling that you'll win the "Most Obscure Reason For Disliking Another Club" category by a street
Hey, you never said it had to be RATIONAL

;)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
West Brom. For choosing the Albion name before we did.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Hey, you never said it had to be RATIONAL

;)

Irrational reasons quite welcome, wouldn't have started the thread otherwise!

Hence I said no Man United, Chelsea etc.

Part of the beauty of football, to be able to take out your aggression on someone/thing else for no valid reason.

I used to hate Sunderland as a kid, principally because they had a really ugly kit which ruined the look of my sticker album. And Coventry City.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here