Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Coach To Palarse

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I expect so!

"But my coach is over there! Look its right f***ing there says seagulls club on it"

"I dont care your going to station with the rest of your lot"

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
DAMANCLAY said:
I expect so!

"But my coach is over there! Look its right f***ing there says seagulls club on it"

"I dont care your going to station with the rest of your lot"

Just text the driver and ask him to pick you up at Haywards Heath.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
DAMANCLAY said:
Anyone else going on the club coach to Palarse? If so anyone known what time it departs?

We're driving up this time but it leaves Conway Street at 4pm

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
Surely the train is cheaper that the coach for this one and and the train mean hours of :drink:

Im sure it prob is but cant really be bothered and as im going with my youngr brothers and my dad the coach is an easier option. How much is the train out of curiosity.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
DAMANCLAY said:
Im sure it prob is but cant really be bothered and as im going with my youngr brothers and my dad the coach is an easier option. How much is the train out of curiosity.

Cheap day return from Newhaven to Norwood Junction is £31.40.
Coach is £12.50

That's why 4 of us are going by car.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Coach is only another 4 Quid extra so not to bad. And ive quite enjoyed the coach on previous ocassions.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Uncle Buck said:
Surely the train is cheaper that the coach for this one and and the train mean hours of :drink:
same:cool:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:
Travelcard is £13 from Brighton.

Job done.

The last train is 23.34 out of Brighton (although picking up at Lewes via Haywards Heath) If we get kept in at all then we've no chance.
Anyway Ned has volunteered to drive.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:
The person that is travelling the furtherest holds the tickets and the other 3 get on along the way.

Worked a treat for Watford last season and the 12 of us that did that deal were spread over the county at the beginning of the day.

But the Seaford/Newhaven contingent would leave the train at Haywards Heath to Lewes etc and the Brighton one continue to Brighton so how does that work?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here