Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clock Tower tomorrow?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Is anyone up for that this week/is it necessary?

I haven't got anything better to do between my lecture and going to the pub so I will be up for it....

BenElton'sBrother

Nov 30, 2003
Hove
I could be persuaded, got nothing better to do on a Friday afternoon than stand around in the freezing cold being treated like a big issue seller :nono:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Wicked.

I think I'll help for a while and then move on to a pub for a few beverages. Last Friday night was good fun.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Will be going into town to pick up Finding Nemo (quality film) so will pop along some time after 1 when my lecture finishes.

See you all then :clap:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Might have a mosey along..............:rolleyes:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah i can start at 11 but gotta finish at 3

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
braders7 said:
yeah i can start at 11 but gotta finish at 3

I suppose you want a paid lunch break as well?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What time you kicking off, thanks to a cock (yet another) by a computer company I now have free time.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
i will come along, but would have to leave at 5 at the latest as got someone's birthday i have to go to in the evening!

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
ill come along for a bit before i jump on the train to go home for the weekend with my bags packed with dirty washing! :lolol:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
can someone help me out?
i dont have a printer and have only 4 leaflets left.
can i grab a load of leaflets off someone at the clock tower if i meet you in my lunch break (about 1)

its my best mates birthday and he got me a ticket for l'arsenal vs charlton. as that means i have to miss the stockport away game i want to do my bit by handing out leaflets and letters at Highbury

cheers
brett

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
okay,

There are (as far as I know) no available leaflets. There are letters in the club shop, and if people bring clip boards along you can get quite alot of signatures! :)

Its up to you lot really, I may be able to pop down, but I wont be there for long. I cant do this week Im preparing for an audition!!:eek:

*sniff sniff....

good luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here