Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clive Tyldesley

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
As always a very good read. May I ask do you earn your living from your website ? Its very good :thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Good interview.

Didn't realise he actually WAS a Man U fan (sort of), I thought that was just myth!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
His line about Lothar Mattaus was just a copy of what Barry Davis had said at the Olympics when England beat Germany.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
His line about Lothar Mattaus was just a copy of what Barry Davis had said at the Olympics when England beat Germany.

Well spotted.

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
Thanks for those comments chaps - much appreciated.

@£1.99 - I haven't even made £1.99 from the site. I don't accept adverts on there as I just think they look awful, and pay peanuts. It's just a labour of love.

@Questier - I've built up a list of contacts, but that took me around a year to do. Once a couple of big names got on board, it made it easier for me to approach the others.

Julio

Feb 18, 2009
What HMHB doesn't reveal is that he has a team of 6 chimps chained to their lap tops with only watered down Skol and Silk Cut for sustenance knocking out these interviews. All this goes on while HMHB relaxes in his Spanish villas with a large cigar.

Keep up the good work La!

Half Man Half Biscuit

Oct 10, 2003
Hove
What HMHB doesn't reveal is that he has a team of 6 chimps chained to their lap tops with only watered down Skol and Silk Cut for sustenance knocking out these interviews. All this goes on while HMHB relaxes in his Spanish villas with a large cigar.

Keep up the good work La!

And, I would have got away for it were it not for you meddling kids...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How could anyone fail to notice he was a Man U fan? He can't go two minutes without mentioning them even when they're not playing.
Indeed.

Although if he was given a straight choice of watching Man Utd win the Champions League or the chance to suck off Jamie Carragher, I'm not sure which one he'd choose.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Did you call him a twat?

If I ever met him I actually would because he is ALWAYS trying for a soundbite. Every time.

And he looks like a MONG.

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
does anyone else always think his name is pronounced "tiddles-lee" no matter how many times you hear it said properly

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
How could anyone fail to notice he was a Man U fan? He can't go two minutes without mentioning them even when they're not playing.

Indeed a fantastic commentator, but if I had a pound for everytime I'd heard him go on about 'that Balmy night in Barcelona'.

:nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Indeed a fantastic commentator, but if I had a pound for everytime I'd heard him go on about 'that Balmy night in Barcelona'.

:nono:

No he is shit.

One of those that can only commentate on footy and no other sport.

And he is SHIT at it as well.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Dreadful commentator nowadays!

Strangely, Tyldesley was a much better commentator twenty years ago, before his clichés and pseudo-poetry took over. He used to be much more succinct. See this...

[yt]sQAA-ES7MRg[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here