Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Classic Eastenders Bollox........

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just walked into the lounge to find the wife watching this poop......I think Nick cottons gone beserk...........And the writers came up with classic lines like "NICK.................NICK..................NICK.....................NICK..............NICK............BRADLEY...............NICK.............NICK..............RICKY.........NICK.........:glare:

To think people get paid to write that............!!!

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
dont watch any that garbish, anything thats not real im not interested, and besides its so, so out of touch..like all the soaps... as they call em !!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Just walked into the lounge to find the wife watching this poop......I think Nick cottons gone beserk...........And the writers came up with classic lines like "NICK.................NICK..................NICK.....................NICK..............NICK............BRADLEY...............NICK.............NICK..............RICKY.........NICK.........:glare:

To think people get paid to write that............!!!

to think people find it entertaining :jester:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He is now in the "caff", weilding the leg of a wooden stool.
And I don't think he's afraid to use it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Isn't this recycling of story lines? I'm sure he's tried to kill Dot at least twice before.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He's been in Eastenders on and off since 1985. John Altman is actually 57 and if you have watched Eastenders from the beginning would have assumed he would be in his mid to late 40's to match his characters age.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
57, f***!!

dont watch it, but love the 'ello ma' line

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here