Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Classic Airplane/Naked Gun

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Prompted by the mention of Leslie Nielsen on the famous Canadians thread. A genius of comedy timing :bowdown:

attachment.php

"Nice beaver"
"Thanks. I just had it stuffed"

"My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar"
"When will you be back?"
"I can't tell you that. It's classified"

"Joey: you ever been in a Turkish prison?"
"Joey: do you like movies about Gladiators?"
"Joey: have you ever seen a grown man naked?"
:lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dr. Mainheimer: It's a terrible thing that's happened here, Lieutenant. I do hope you will find the people responsible.
Lt. Frank Drebin: I'm sorry I can't be more optimistic, Doctor, but we've got a long road ahead of us. It's like having sex. It's a painstaking and arduous task that seems to go on and on forever, and just when you think things are going your way, nothing happens.
=========
Lt. Frank Drebin: This is Frank Drebin, Police Squad. Throw down your guns, and come on out with your hands up. Or come on out, then throw down your guns, whichever way you wanna do it. Just remember the two key elements here: one, guns to be thrown down; two, come on out!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[yt]15XlSbGzGTk[/yt]

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[yt]zhyCL-ELRxg[/yt]

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[yt]BaGLZEdYDGU[/yt]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Commissioner Anabell Brumford: Ladies and gentlemen, I would now like to introduce a most special American. Tonight, he is being honoured for his 1000th drug-dealer killed.
Lt. Frank Drebin: [to applause] Thank you. But, in all honesty, the last three I backed over with my car. Luckily, they turned out to be drug-dealers.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
The bit in Airplane where the lead is giving his life story to the granny on the plane, who hangs herself, and the Indian bloke who pours petrol over himself and sparks-up in the same situation...

DARK :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital"

"A hospital? What is it?"

"It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now"

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Old woman: Nervous?

Ted Stryker
: Yes.

Old woman: First time?

Ted Stryker: No, I´ve been nervous before.

Police Squad was where it all started of course.

Indeed - I think they only made 6 episodes, totally mad. Each week the special guest star got killed during the opening credits! Sort of thing you can probably find for £2.99 in a bargain bin somewhere.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Indeed - I think they only made 6 episodes, totally mad. Each week the special guest star got killed during the opening credits! Sort of thing you can probably find for £2.99 in a bargain bin somewhere.

Or on YouTube...

[yt]4VUCz5Tpy3c[/yt]

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(

*Donning anorak*

A SUBSTANTIAL GIFT

RING OF FEAR (Oooo-er...)

RENDEZVOUZ AT BIG GULCH

REVENGE AND REMORSE

THE BUTLER DID IT

TESTIMONY OF EVIL

*Available in all good Oxfams, British Heart Foundations, Help The Aged et al.*

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
"OK boys, let's take some pictures"