Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Claridge on 5 live bigging us up

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Gordon Greer has just been on 5 live talking about our great season & Steve claridge has just stated that we will be a decent team in the championship.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Obviously he means we'll be decent if we stop faffing about keeping the ball and start lumping it

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think the way we powered through March, which looked like an impossible month, and then carried on into April has impressed a lot of people. Certainly the people in my workplace have been very impressed by the way Brighton have disposed of everything in front of them (apart from Rochdale) in the last 8 weeks.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think the way we powered through March, which looked like an impossible month, and then carried on into April has impressed a lot of people. Certainly the people in my workplace have been very impressed by the way Brighton have disposed of everything in front of them (apart from Rochdale) in the last 8 weeks.
W W W D W W W W W W W W

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Was very admiring of us on the FL show too

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He's a proper knob isn't he. Is it only because we'll have 'a decent budget' as he comments on size of that for every single team as 95% of his punditry. The guy is clearly size obsessed!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He's a clueless pillock[/QUOTE]

Me thinks you're bigging him up too much, he's much worse than that!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
His video blogs are a shambles too. "Errrrrr, they have a big budget. Errr, they errr could do well if they keep hold of their players, errr, it'll be harder in the Championship as there are lots of good sides there, errr, more bollocks, errrrr"

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Loved his comments on the FLS at the weekend: when we lost Lua Lua, Poyet brought in 3 or 4 players ... sorry Steve, Chris Wood plus Noone equals 2! And the fact we had sold 14,500 season tickets .... think again a couple of thousand out Steve! He is a nob who can't count!!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
His video blogs are a shambles too. "Errrrrr, they have a big budget. Errr, they errr could do well if they keep hold of their players, errr, it'll be harder in the Championship as there are lots of good sides there, errr, more bollocks, errrrr"

lol, I couldn't agree more. Its painful to watch him bumble his way through it. Never liked the bloke.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
2 faced cock. I care for his punditry about as much as Ben Shepherds

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
THIS might explain his antithesis towards our inevitable march to the title this season
0,,10301~3161881,00.jpg

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
He's been very complimentary about us all season. He made one comment which was taken the wrong way and a few people get all uppty and precious. This BBC coverage is a million times better than the crap we used to get on Sunday mornings on the Championship.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He's been very complimentary about us all season. He made one comment which was taken the wrong way and a few people get all uppty and precious. This BBC coverage is a million times better than the crap we used to get on Sunday mornings on the Championship.
Well I don't feel the need for everyone in the media to be fawning over this team, and find those that do on this site utterly cringeworthy. Almost as cringeworthy as the tiresome digs at Nigel Adkins to be honest. But that's just me.

I just happen to think Steve Claridge is absolutely f***ing shit as a media pundit because he literally has nothing of relevance to say ever ever ever.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We have outplayed 2 championship sides in the FA Cup this season and both are comfortably mid table. We should be expecting a push for the playoffs with our current squad and higher if we make squad improvements

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here