Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CKR tipped for a move already?!!!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Bloody typical, been here five minutes and already the press are reporting interest from other clubs.

The Observer tales from the tabs reports West Brom scouts joining the ranks of other scouts tracking him.

On the basis we now don't have to sell, lets just hope he doesn't want to go and that he's got a healthy suspicion of Baden Powell.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think he was bound to attract attention due the way we bought him.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
15,000 posts Yorkie. Blimey don't you rabbit!
XXbunny.gif

Here's to the next 15,000. :drink:

Sep 24, 2003
Seven Dials
Jimmy Melias Girlfriend said:
Bloody typical, been here five minutes and already the press are reporting interest from other clubs.

The Observer tales from the tabs reports West Brom scouts joining the ranks of other scouts tracking him.

On the basis we now don't have to sell, lets just hope he doesn't want to go and that he's got a healthy suspicion of Baden Powell.

Didn't he turn down offers from Premiership clubs in favour of us, because he wanted first team football

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: CKR tipped for a move already?!!!

Jonathon Livingstone said:
Didn't he turn down offers from Premiership clubs in favour of us, because he wanted first team football
He's our's..............All our's................unless someone wants to part with £10 million :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dougdeep said:
15,000 posts Yorkie. Blimey don't you rabbit!
XXbunny.gif

Here's to the next 15,000. :drink:

I hadn't noticed.

Can't rabbit this morning as I've lost my voice (Ned is delighted :lolol: )

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Part of the deal with Coca Cola is that we cannot sell him within 12 months, so at least a year of CKR magic is ours.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
The News Of The World says Sunderland and West Brom are keeping tabs on him and have had him watched during pre-season.

Good news all round - we are guaranteed a year of him and if he turns out great, we get loadsa money and he goes to the Prem. Just glad we didn't spend the Coke money on Big Mac - we'd have to keep him for a year! :)

/me sits back with stopwatch waiting for LI to jump up and down with excitement of another mention of his hero, :dunce:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Good news all round - we are guaranteed a year of him and if he turns out great, we get loadsa money and he goes to the Prem. Just glad we didn't spend the Coke money on Big Mac - we'd have to keep him for a year! :)

/me sits back with stopwatch waiting for LI to jump up and down with excitement of another mention of his hero, :dunce:

exactly - good stuff:clap2:

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
The Great Cornholio said:

Anyway by this time next year we'll need £52million for the stadium, its got to come from somewhere!!!!!!!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Not sure what the coke deal states, but I would imagine that the strongest action would merely be the return of the £250k, a sum that the clubs mentioned would add on to any transfer fee without much problem I would imagine.

Hopefully he really is enjoying it at Brighton and his head won't be turned. I'd worry if a Premiership london club was showing interest though.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Those inbred premiership cu-nts can go take a walk,this boy is our future amongst others.Also we have sold far to many players of late and thats enough for now:angry:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I wish other clubs would just p**s off and leave all our talent alone. I can't wait for the day when we get Falmer and can afford to tell a lot of the richer clubs to take a run and jump when they come sniffing round our players.

Here's to a prosperous future.

:drink:

Last edited:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
So do i,but even we start to pay money for players,you know clubs will start to wonder why. What do cash strapped Brighton know that we dont?:falmer:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here