Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City CONFIDENT about tomorrow

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I was reading that earlier, Shocking isn't it shocked they feel so flat about themselves at the moment.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sounds like us 3 seasons ago!! Is this guy ernest?

Either way it will be uninspiring dross with clip board standing on the touchline, arms crossed wondering what new excuses he can provide at the after match interview...,then realising it doesn't matter how hard he thinks, he still repeat the same old lines he has for a year!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
"If Brighton score first, they will win comfortably.

If we score first, Brighton will win comfortably."

:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
To be honest although it's no bad thing to see that opposition fans seem to be worried about us I would rather be underestimated.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
"If Brighton score first, they will win comfortably.

If we score first, Brighton will win comfortably."

:lolol:

Loved that quote. :clap:

Just remembering back a few seasons ago when that would have probably applied to us to!! ???

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Met up with my mate from uni who's a Bristol fan and when I mentioned the game to him, he said 'an easy 3 points for you then'. His confidence was broken after he went to the 3-0 defeat to Ipswich on the opening day of the season. :lol:

Always get worried though when we're expected to win games. Very easy to be disappointed.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I've got us down for a draw. And in some ways, that will be an OK result. Let's face it, there's a danger that our flying start will push us into WILDLY unrealistic expectations and this season is going to be a long old campaign.

I'd rather we got knocked back today to then get us ultra focused on a good haul of points from Leicester, Leeds and Palace.

But of course, I'm quite happy for us to win and the Gus Bus to steamroller on :lol:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
lol that has cheered me up! Think will be a nervy 1-0 though with both woodworks peppered by shots. If we score 5 early though I'll go for a rout lmao

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here