Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Party Confessions

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Tis the time of year.

Whats is yours?

Nookie with the kookie in the typing pool?

Chuck-up on the bosses desk?

Over to you...

:whisky::whisky::whisky::whisky:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
My office party is happening at lunch time with no booze.

I want to have proper booze fuelled office messiness.
:nono:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As a teen, vomiting into the pocket of the boss's velvet jacket at the Xmas Party marked the end of a promising career within the Rank Organisation :down:

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I had mine a couple of fridays ago and got off my head, I ended up sleeping with a girl from another company in the toilets to then be comfronted by a bloke she worked with on exiting, who thought it would be a good idea to hit me. that then ended up in a full blown fight between me and him and for me to be thrown out by my MD, I am actually surprised i still have a job but got one hell of an ear bashing on the monday morning with a verbal warning. not good but bring on next year!!

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
At our xmas karaoke do a few years back I managed to put my boss in hospital, grabbing the mike and pushing her off the stage, mistakenly believing I could deliver a more heartfelt interpretation of "White Wedding". Being out of work in January is rubbish. Whenever I hear that track I still experience a full-on physical convulsion of self-loathing and have to sit down.

D

Deleted User X18H

I had mine a couple of fridays ago and got off my head, I ended up sleeping with a girl from another company in the toilets to then be comfronted by a bloke she worked with on exiting, who thought it would be a good idea to hit me. that then ended up in a full blown fight between me and him and for me to be thrown out by my MD, I am actually surprised i still have a job but got one hell of an ear bashing on the monday morning with a verbal warning. not good but bring on next year!!
You slept in a toilet???

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
we had ours last friday in a decent hotel off Millbank area and one young lady brought her ex boyfriend ( yes we didnt know why either) anyway after a few hours, they start arguing, he smacks her one and one of our managers, really mild mannered bloke, decks this guy for hitting her, who is carted off to hospital

a few years ago, one of ours got into a heated argument with his boss and instead of thumping him, he thumped the wall ( which was plasterboard) and did £1000 worth of damage and the Police were called.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Which PRISON do you work for, dave?

:(:(:(

It seems like that sometimes.

the party was really good actually. Instead of turkey n stuff we had steak...for 380 odd the mass catering was really excellent

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
one young lady brought her ex boyfriend ( yes we didnt know why either) anyway after a few hours, they start arguing, he smacks her one and one of our managers, really mild mannered bloke, decks this guy for hitting her, who is carted off to hospital

Ah, the joys of Xmas. Verily 'tis what the baby Jesus and all his little elves would have wanted. Reaffirms my belief in giving the swerve to Xmas works parties for the past two decades. Let the terminally stupid punch each other other out, ruin their lives, act like complete f***-ups, then we reclaim the pubs in early January for another ten months. Cheers :cheers:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Ah, the joys of Xmas. Verily 'tis what the baby Jesus and all his little elves would have wanted. Reaffirms my belief in giving the swerve to Xmas works parties for the past two decades. Let the terminally stupid punch each other other out, ruin their lives, act like complete f***-ups, then we reclaim the pubs in early January for another ten months. Cheers :cheers:

Word; but not sure I would want to reclaim the Brewery Tap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here