Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas eve in the office

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
BrightonDom said:
What delights have ur office got in store for you today? mine has just cracked open a bottle of...wait for it....Bucks Fizz!

Your not in my office are you? We share an office with another department at the moment and they ahve just opened 3 bottles.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
we have the site general manager wandering around in a santa outfit doing silly dares....? ? ?

Its good for morale....

:nono:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am sat here...on my own.....my other colleagues are upstairs playing "half life" on some networked machines.

I am bored.

this week has been rediculous

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
I am sat here...on my own.....my other colleagues are upstairs playing "half life" on some networked machines.

I am bored.

this week has been rediculous

Shame I never knew you worked on Southwark Bridge Road afore your post yesterday Dave cos I've just finished a 3 month contract on Southwark Bridge Road (well the corner of aforesaid road & Gaunt street - right next door to the Ministry of Sound at the classy Elephant & Castle end of the road). Ah well...

Happy Christmas mate

dave the gaffer said:

I am bored.

Just to cheer you up even more, I'm off for my first pint of the day now as I've had enough of doing F all. See you in the MP at 1. Methinks you will need a beer by then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here