Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Decorations.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
As we are not spending Christmas in our own home this year we decided not to put up decorations. Anyway, have you gone over the top this year with nice decorations or more low key? :xmas:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
We haven't got masses of decorations this year, only a tree and two sets of candles on the window ledge.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Nobody could be arsed to put up the decorations so we haven't bothered this year. It's an away fixture so doesn't really matter. Couple of really nice Christmas trees though and a wooden Santa on the mantelpiece that has had half his head missing for years. :lolol:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
No tree, we've got some nice willow with stuff attached, some nice twig things with baubles on, tinsle, things hanging from teh ceilding, silver beads. S'quite nice.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
As we are not spending Christmas in our own home this year we decided not to put up decorations. Anyway, have you gone over the top this year with nice decorations or more low key? :xmas:

Similar - although I only spend xmas day away, I don't bother with anything at home. It's generally been just me at home, so never bothered, now I have cats I dread to think what they'd do with a tree or decorations.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My ceiling is a work of ART (if I do sayso myself). A riotous explosion of perfectly symmetrical gold and silver tinsel garlands criss-crossing their way around the room, giving off a glistening golden glow under the softly dimmed lights. The 7ft tree is nestling in the corner atop a snow-decorated box. The wife has tastefully decorated it with silver baubles, white fairy lights with variable flash settings, some silver trinkets and a small amount of tinsel. And we have various decorative candels atop our nest of tables and the window sill.

What a pleasure it is to sit quietly with a brandy and survey the scene.

Last edited:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
have cats I dread to think what they'd do with a tree or decorations.

We got a couple of Kittens in the summer, so this is the first Christmas with them.

The amount of times I've gone downstairs to find them stuck halfway up the christmas tree... :rant:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
We got a couple of Kittens in the summer, so this is the first Christmas with them.

The amount of times I've gone downstairs to find them stuck halfway up the christmas tree... :rant:

:) I love it when cats do that. My cat always used to climb on the clothes dryer until it inevitably collapsed, both annoying and very funny at the same time.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My ceiling is a work of ART (if I do sayso myself). A riotous explosion of perfectly symmetrical gold and silver tinsel garlands criss-crossing their way around the room, giving off a glistening golden glow under the softly dimmed lights. The 7ft tree is nestling in the corner atop a snow-decorated box. The wife has tastefully decorated it with silver baubles, white fairy lights with variable flash settings, some silver trinkets and a small amount of tinsel. And we have various decorative candels atop our nest of tables and the window sill.

What a pleasure it is to sit quietly with a brandy and survey the scene.

Readers: welcome to Christmas a la Easy 10

3117877469_6ae36c2a05.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here