Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood (and are Leciester any good?)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
BBC 1 Now

We will fall one place if Sven gets an away win. I would pick Sven over Chris Hughton, so I go for an away win.

Wellens only on the bench for Leicester. Neither side impresses with dangerous firepower up front.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
BBC 1 Now

We will fall one place if Sven gets an away win. I would pick Sven over Chris Hughton, so I go for an away win.

Wellens only on the bench for Leicester. Neither side impresses with dangerous firepower up front.

From what i`m seeing wood is still shit

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Very good finish. I have suspicions that a certain Albion forward might have hit the ball early and it might have gone in or might not.

D

Deleted member 18477

I am a chris wood hater!

But even I'm now getting pissed off with the amount of goals hes scoring!!

If we had signed wood and kept Murray along with having CMS, barnes and Hoskins... Wow!

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4453925 said:
Not re-signing Chris Wood has probably been Gus' biggest mistake since he took over. Ah well, I'm sure he knows that himself anyway!

I think he made very clear that CMS was number one target. And who would swop now?

I would like to see CMS on a long run against a world class keeper and see what happens. I think he would use his speed to go wide. Alas, I hope so, and get clear and not just win a penalty.

PS: And if any said what player we would want from West Brom: Chris Wood or Simon Cox?

I think he made just be on loan to Birmingham?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I think he made very clear that CMS was number one target. And who would swop now?

I would like to see CMS on a long run against a world class keeper and see what happens. I think he would use his speed to go wide. Alas, I hope so, and get clear and not just win a penalty.

PS: And if any said what player we would want from West Brom: Chris Wood or Simon Cox?

I think he made just be on loan to Birmingham?

He is on loan at Birmingham, but he could have been on loan to us. Of course CMS was Gus' no 1 striker, but we could really have done with getting Wood on loan as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here