Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Moyles

Your thoughts on Chris Moyles

• Quality, funny, morning entertainer

Votes: 41 33.9%
  • Fat, over-paid, unfunny, arrogant, jumped-up little prick who belives his own hype

Votes: 61 50.4%
  • Alright, no better / worse than any other presenters

Votes: 19 15.7%

• Total voters

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Used to be one of his biggest fans when he had the afternoon show. Now he really irritates me. Your views please.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I expect I'd like him if I was between the ages of 10 and 14 before I developed a sense of humour.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I preferred Dave Lee Travis. I HATED Dave Lee Travis.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Used to like him but he's literally too big for his own boots now. However he's still MILES better than Zoe Ball and Sara COCKs

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
the fat overpaid one for me. arrogant shite never liked him and cannot understand how he got to be on the breakfast show. other than they seem to like loud people on there.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
_wilka_ said:
Bring back Mark and Lard :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown: :bowdown:

LEGENDS!

I loved Mark and Lard but in some ways they were far too good for the breakfast show. They were soooo much better on the late night slot, with quality music, quality poetry and reviews and a soap opera style plot. Made being 18-19 great.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The fall of Moyles has already started.

He chose to pick a fight with some lazy journo (are all journos lazy?) over nothing comments in a newspaper and before you know it Express newspapers are running a subtle campaign against him which now seems to have been hijacked by the other lemmings.

Moyles is amusing, but like Edmonds before him the media build him up (undoubtedly egged on by Moyles himself) to a hugh summit, only to knock him into oblivion at the slightest oppertunity.

Commercial radio has given us a New Labour world of blandness deviod of any personalities, such as Scott Mills etc etc, whatever your opinion of Moyles is, it would be a shame to see him replaced by yet another Robot.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I thought he was funny about 5 years ago with his throwing sugar lumps at the studio clock era.

But now the jokes have worn thin in my opinion.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Silent Bob said:

Doesn't he support Leeds as well? :nono:

In the loosest possible sense. He doesn't know the scores half the time even when he's been to the game.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Rangdo said:
In the loosest possible sense. He doesn't know the scores half the time even when he's been to the game.

That is usually due to the amount of free alcohol he has guzzled.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Starry said:
That is usually due to the amount of free alcohol he has guzzled.

Yes. That or the fact that he only started supporting them and mouthing off when they were doing well and in the Champions League and now he has to stick with it or risk everyone seeing him for the arrogant useless tossbag that he is.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Rangdo said:
Yes. That or the fact that he only started supporting them and mouthing off when they were doing well and in the Champions League and now he has to stick with it or risk everyone seeing him for the arrogant useless tossbag that he is.

thats the way he appears to me. as he dont know anything about football anyway. or maybe i dont understand his yorkshire wit. then again im a yorkshireman too so i ought too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here