Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris McPhee

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Relegated to the BENCH for the reserves yesterday!! Does he have a future at the club?! Not unless he gets some reserve games and about 25 goals between now and the end of the season ;)

Last edited:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I don't think anyone can argue with McPhee's workrate and he always tries his best.

Unfortunately for him, it doesn't look like his best is going to be good enough to keep him as an Albion player.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
The lad is a waste of wages and we should have off loaded him ages ago. An average conference striker at the most.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Big G said:
The lad is a waste of wages and we should have off loaded him ages ago. An average conference striker at the most.

??? He is hardly a waste of wages, must be one of the lowest paid players for sure!

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
How many goals has he actually scored for us? I can hardly remember any. He'll be at Eastbourne or Lewes in no time!

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
maybe so but Robinson creates chances and generally looks dangerous. McPhee is hopeless.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
He hardly set the conference on fire at Aldershot.

Unfortunately I think he may end up being Yemi Odebade's replacement at Eastbourne. Him and Ramsay would score loads.

We need to produce more strikers from the youth team, not just defenders!

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I disagree. Robinson has massive potential. The amount of goals he has scored for the youth team and reserves proves this. McPhee doesn't seem to score at any level.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Formerly Known as DEZ said:
I disagree. Robinson has massive potential. The amount of goals he has scored for the youth team and reserves proves this. McPhee doesn't seem to score at any level.

David Lee was Spurs reserves captain....

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Robinson is 18. Hardly a good comparison.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
No.

Piercy was Spurs reserve captain and McPhee scored loads for the youth team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here