Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris McPhee / Southern Counties Radio

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Does anyone know what that nonsense on Southern Counties Radio is all about. Counting the minutes since Chris McPhee last scored a goal. Not quite sure what he has done to deserve such ridicule. OK so he wasn't good enough for the Championship but as far as I'm aware he always tried his hardest and probably not much worse than what we've got at the moment.

If SCR feel there is anything positive to be gained by taking the piss perhaps they ought to count the minutes since Jake Robinson scored or the whole Albion team for that matter.

And baring in mind the purile shite they churn out day after day there are a few presenters on SCR that could run a '??years since I presented a decent radio show' feature.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
:clap: I couldn't agree more.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
really...who is doing that? name names

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
yeah. i listen to southern counties when on the bus to withdean and thats always confused me a little bit

especially as its REALLY BADLY DONE

(official time voice) "on the 3rd tone the time..."
(some goon trying to hold back laughter) "since chris mcphees last league goal"
(official time voice) "will be"
(some goon) "2 days".

HA BLOODY HA

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tommy Cook reporting said:
It's the guy who reads out the non-league scores, Simon Levington or Levinson, he's actually a Brighton fan and personally I think it's quite amusing.

If people object do you want me to berate him?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What a bunch if pricks. McPhee was one of the players that would run all day for this club. He may not have been brilliant but there's no need for that kind of childish shit.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
andybaha said:
Is Levinson the guy who filled in for Harty on the phone in.

Yes he is ...the night we had 4 phone calls:down: :down: :down: :down:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Dave, with your broadcasting pedigree and experience why dont you get someline like David Dimbleby or Jeremy Paxman to berate him ?

:jester:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rougvie said:
Dave, with your broadcasting pedigree and experience why dont you get someline like David Dimbleby or Jeremy Paxman to berate him ?

:jester:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Simon is a really good bloke

1066gull

SCR is a bit amateurish and suttle. Really need to make something interesting and exciting for a specific audience.

Sort the website out, advertising and when the audience ask for something (podcasts), consider it!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here