Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Martin- Norwich striker

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I was browsing across the internet and came across an article from the Mirror(April 2012), haven't seen it mentioned on here so I thought I'd share it.

Brighton plot £1.2m move for Norwich striker Chris Martin - Mirror Online

Norwich striker Chris Martin is a £1.2million target for Brighton boss Gus Poyet.

The former Luton forward, 23, who is on loan at Crystal Palace, is out of favour with the Canaries and Poyet wants to bolster his attacking options.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I was browsing across the internet and came across an article from the Mirror(April 2012), haven't seen it mentioned on here so I thought I'd share it.

Brighton plot £1.2m move for Norwich striker Chris Martin - Mirror Online

Norwich striker Chris Martin is a £1.2million target for Brighton boss Gus Poyet.

The former Luton forward, 23, who is on loan at Crystal Palace, is out of favour with the Canaries and Poyet wants to bolster his attacking options.

Said it before, say it again...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Has he played in the Champions League?

If not, he's below us these days.

:jester:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If he's only good enough to go on loan to Palace, we don't want him.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Scores goals but has a **** attitude. Split our fans 50/50. I would have him back for £250k but not a penny more.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
and if you had a choice between Murray and Martin, who would you choose?

Scores goals but has a **** attitude. Split our fans 50/50. I would have him back for £250k but not a penny more.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
and if you had a choice between Murray and Martin, who would you choose?

Murray. Martin was played behind the striker and scored goals. I really rate Murray but only when he is played in a 4-4-2 which doesn't happen very often.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

We need an arrogant **** with an attitude who scores goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here