Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Holroyd

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
why did you take him back?
Did he play last night?

No, but I suspect he will see a fair bit of time on the pitch in the next 5 games.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
i think poyet wants to give him a couple of games at the end of the season, unlikely he will stay beyond that as he is out of contract.

shaker90

Apr 13, 2011
yeah we could of done with him staying looks to have a fair bit of pace all the besst in the championship!!
hope it feels good to be back and all the best for your new home i will send you a nice moving in card you know cos us northeners are nice like that ;)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Now that promotion has been secured and Murray is off to pastures new at Selhurst Park, I suspect he has been bought back to play the rest of the season and try and earn himself a new contract

shaker90

Apr 13, 2011
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4057212 said:
We need his goalscoring exploits to help secure the title

he got 1 in 4 for us but we used him to feed Ryan Lowe and it kind iof didnt work (dont think we won with him playing and scored i think 2!!) but he could be a good winger i thought

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4057212 said:
We need his goalscoring exploits to help secure the title
:lolol::lolol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Holroyd is not out of contract, he signed a two-and-a-half year deal when he signed in Jan 2010.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Holroyd is not out of contract, he signed a two-and-a-half year deal when he signed in Jan 2010.

Indeed, but we can't have an unlimited number of players in our squad, and if Gus is going to make signings some will have to go. It seems from the comments from Stevenage and now Bury fans that there would be League 2 clubs willing to take him off our hands for at least a nominal fee, so we now have the rest of the season to see whether that would be the best option, or perhaps given his age a season-long loan deal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here