Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Children find human head on beach

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
They read that out on the news a while ago on talkSPORT, and it was one of those occasions when you just thought - I don't want to hear that at two o'clock in the afternoon.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Any preferred time?

So predictable.

Clearly there is no good time to have your head cut off, put in a bag, and see it wash up on a Scottish beach. Equally, there is no good time to hear this story. But maybe leave it until the kids have gone to bed.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So predictable.

Clearly there is no good time to have your head cut off, put in a bag, and see it wash up on a Scottish beach. Equally, there is no good time to hear this story. But maybe leave it until the kids have gone to bed.

You probably wouldn`t actually see it though would you.................. I mean if your head had been cut off like...

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
So predictable.

Of course, most kids are at school at two o'clock in the afternoon, and not listening to TalkSport.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So the kids were 'playing on the beach in Angus' on the first day of April were they? Yeah, RIGHT. What were they DOING there - making snowcastles? ???

The kids did it, I tell's thee. Wonder where they hid the body?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...or out beachcombing.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When we used to go on Beach hunts with the scouts we used to have to find things like string, bottle tops, a piece of driftwood and an assortment of sea-shells. A severed head would have won it though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here