Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheryl Cole Naked!!!!!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Okay sorry to disappoint you but now you're here, what about the positives from today's game.......

Free flowing attacking football as good as we've seen for some time. If only Dickinsons finishing had been better we would have won with ease. Dicker was inspirational today and Bennett a constant threat. I take new hope from today.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Here is a nice bit of screwed flange for you:

Screwed_flange.jpg

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Okay it was cheap but if I started a thread "lets look at the positive's" no fu*ker would have responded.
Still x-factor to look forward to.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Okay sorry to disappoint you but now you're here, what about the positives from today's game.......

Free flowing attacking football as good as we've seen for some time. If only Dickinsons finishing had been better we would have won with ease. Dicker was inspirational today and Bennett a constant threat. I take new hope from today.

Apart from your comment above, not to many others have bothered to talk about the positives eh ? :lolol: ......... Maybe you need to start looking for CC pics :love:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Don't know why you didn't show her flange-he's in the papers regularlly:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here