Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea v Palace - what do you want?

Chelsea v Palace - what do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What's your least bad result?
Voted draw, but in reality the more that the new found optimism is wiped from the faces of the Selhurst Park attendees the better. Don’t want relegation for them, just survival by the skin of their teeth and their ‘stadium’ continuing to disintegrate around them.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Would rather Palace win. Chelsea more likely to be challenging us for Europe this season.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
A combination of the above. A draw. Comedy misses. Comedy own-goals. Sendings-off. Red cards for the whole of both benches. Game abandoned. Don't want injuries, except comedy ones. Stadium destruction. A telegram from the FA informing them of points deductions. A delegation from UEFA investigating financial irregularities. A visit from FIFA condemning the ground. The managers to resign. The players to go on strike.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I voted for a chelsea win.

Glasner historically has slow starts and I think Palace had a very good transfer window so I'd like Palace to drop as many points as possible!

I think Palace will finish in the top 10 maybe push for Europe if Nketia hits the ground running and Eze stays fit.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Straight red for Nketiah for a senseless* challenge on Cucurella that has ended the young Spaniard’s season.

Awful incident that saw Cole Palmer and Marc Guehi challenge for the same ball that led to both being hospitalised but happily they will each recover from their respective broken fibulas. In a year or so.

Wharton scores a spectacular own goal and is subsequently banned for 18 months for illegal gambling.

Colwill does a Duffy, scores two own goals, gets red carded and hands in a transfer request.

Caicedo retires from football because he has enough money.

Toad Bloaty sacks So-so Mascara mid match and manages the second half himself, playing Sanchez as wide receiver.

Game ends 3-3.

(*senseless only in the context of the game because the Spanish Micky Flanagan was jogging down the tunnel at half time when the incident occured.)

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Straight red for Nketiah for a senseless* challenge on Cucurella that has ended the young Spaniard’s season.

Awful incident that saw Cole Palmer and Marc Guehi challenge for the same ball that led to both being hospitalised but happily they will each recover from their respective broken fibulas. In a year or so.

Wharton scores a spectacular own goal and is subsequently banned for 18 months for illegal gambling.

Colwill does a Duffy, scores two own goals, gets red carded and hands in a transfer request.

Toad Bloaty sacks So-so Mascara mid match and manages the second half himself, playing Sanchez as wide receiver.

Game ends 3-3.

(*senseless only in the co text of the game because the Spanish Micky Flanagan was jogging down the tunnel at half time when the incident occured.)
You haven't really considered this at all have you 😂

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Game ends 3-3.

(*senseless only in the co text of the game because the Spanish Micky Flanagan was jogging down the tunnel at half time when the incident occured.)
I think I will find an upside whatever the result. But many congrats for concocting some extra special scenarios! Comedy gold (esp the highlighted one) :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here