Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea sold out

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Saw that on Facebook. Good news. I am looking forward to this match tomorrow. I have just topped up my card in anticipation of a few pints of Harveys tomorrow.

:drink::drink:

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Great news and since it is all ticket at least there shouldn't be as many no shows etc. Looking forward to getting the first Amex fix since April!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Which parts of the ground are closed tomorrow? I believe South and new corners are closed but what about ESU?

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Which parts of the ground are closed tomorrow? I believe South and new corners are closed but what about ESU?

Attendance capped at 18k so someone clever perhaps could work out whether excluding south and new corners would be more than or about that number. Not sure that ESU has actually been fully completed and is fit for use just yet?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was down at the club yesterday. I can confirm that the ESU will not be open tomorrow, even though most of the seats are in.

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
They released a few hundred more earlier this week, two of which I snapped up despite vowing to wait until the season started. Not patient enough in the event!

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
One of the journo's tweeted earlier that Chelsea would be 1st team (minus Olympic players). Judging from the team at Worthing we'll be full strength too. Can't wait

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Not surprising considering it's to see the European Club Champions, what a sight it will be to behold, we could have only dreamed about welcoming Champions League winners a few years ago at the Withdean, shows how far we've come.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Not surprising considering it's to see the European Club Champions, what a sight it will be to behold, we could have only dreamed about welcoming Champions League winners a few years ago at the Withdean, shows how far we've come.

So right. Brighton v the European champions at the AMEX. Doesn't get any better.. ever!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here