Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea make huge loss

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
If Abramovich walked, Chelsea would be up sh*t creek.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Is a Fans United for Chelsea event on the cards? I'd quite fancy that one. Haven't been to Stamford Bridge before. D'you think we could get tickets?

Stendahl

May 5, 2004
He doesn't need to go bust - he just needs to disagree with the Russian authorities about his income (which is arguably indefinable and a political not an economic value) and he could be in Russian tax avoidance prison along with other privatisation billionaires like Mikhail Khodorkovsky of Yukos.

It's all money stolen from its righful owners. As far as I'm concerned, Frank Lampard and Jon Terry are owned by the Russian peasantry.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just seen Peter Kenyon giving it the large one with loads of "business talk." Yes the same one that was a "Man U fan" a little while ago.

Listen, we don't care who buys the premiershite. We read the papers, we see the news. You're coming back down towards us you big time charlies!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
London Irish said:
It's all money stolen from its righful owners. As far as I'm concerned, Frank Lampard and Jon Terry are owned by the Russian peasantry.
Spot on. Although what are the chances of the real truth ever emerging? And even if it does the money's dissipated over the globe by now; the best we could hope for if that the FA declare he's not a 'fit and reasonable' person to run a football club. Yeah, I'm not holding my breath either.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Frank Lampard and Jon Terry are owned by the Russian peasantry.

What a marvellous, marvellous way of putting it!

Chels** fans should be worried cos according to the Independent:

'Mr Abramovich bought Chelsea in 2003 in a £140m deal before embarking on a £200m spending spree. His investment in the club also includes a £115m interest-free loan. Mr Kenyon said that would be repaid but Mr Abramovich had not specified when.'

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
another leeds in the making

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
i doubt it.

if they win everything this year...then he'll start to get back in what he paid in

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Lets hope they win all 4 trophies this season then he will get bored and leave his toyset and move onto his next venture. Chelski will then be in the same position as they were before Bates sold to the russian, up shit creek without a paddle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here