Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chef: 'I Had Sex With Sally Anne's Body'

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What a f***ing FREAK.

For me its pretty irrelevant now whether he did kill her or not [he did, obviously], as anyone who goes round shagging dead people on pavements needs to be locked up for life anyway!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Prosecutor Brian Altman added: "That astonishingly is his defence. It is born out of desperation. There is not a single grain of truth in it."

Am I the only one to be wondering what the hell this guy is on about? I have yet to see a man be found not guilty of murder due to that watertight defence of "I had sex with her dead body." Ridiculous, and I'm sure this guy isn't actually using that as his defence!

No, what is being said by the prosecution is that the guy either has the option to

1-deny killing her, but with the evidence of dna on her

or 2- say he didnt kill her, but the reason the dna IS there is because he had sex with her.

Now this means that the defendant has been advised that being seen as a sick guy who slept with a dead body is FAR better than going to jail for murder.

Now usually i like to keep an open mind, but with this one i just cant see how if he DID decide to have sex with a dead body, how he had NO influence on how she died/knew who had killed her.

again he is basically calling a double bluff(in my view) ''yes im sick, i slept with her, but i didnt kill her'' PAH

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
would you if you thought maybe she was just unconcious!? ???

Not really likely to stand up as a defence, seeings how she was in a pool of blood from multiple stab wounds, of such severity that some passed right through her body.

This is a VERY sick individual, going down for a very long time.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
again he is basically calling a double bluff(in my view) ''yes im sick, i slept with her, but i didnt kill her'' PAH

more than that, its twisted so that he is a victim. poor bunny was on drink and drugs, which had obviously been forced upon him by society failing to protect him from them.

i really dont know how some defence lawyers sleep.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here