Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheerleaders

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Someone has asked insider if the Brighton Bear Cheerleaders are going to be at the Preston. Now I for one hope they are NOT! I went to see Fulham v West Brom (my missus is a Baggies fan) and it s absoulutly pathetic! I know Withdean is crap for atmosphere but we dont need that kind of Americanised nonsence!!!!

Thoughts?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I enjoyed laughing at how shit the cheerleaders at smelhurst were.

We don't need cheerleaders or mascots we've got the Withdean Wager board.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That brings back memories of watching the B52s at Withdean. The cheerleaders used to warm up in front of us with their bending and stretching exercises while we all perved ( they were all over 16 btw). Andrew Bowden MP sat behind us at one match until he moved after I shouted out "come on you bombers, you're doing a grand job".

E

enigma

looney said:
but enigma says they are all stunners!:lolol:

Sorry, frothy. What I actually said was they are generally fitter than the womens rugby player/beasts you seem to like.....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
enigma said:
Sorry, frothy. What I actually said was they are generally fitter than the womens rugby player/beasts you seem to like.....

Be fair, Looney only prefers the ones with beards .... Oh err, I could be in trouble now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think you fella's are on thin ice here. BAG is a cheerleader for the Southampton Uni US Football team and she is very good at it.

Dont dis the cheerleaders:)

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
If we do have cheerleaders again for the Preston game then fair enough. At least the club are trying to lift the atmosphere (if you could call it that) at Withdean

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I like cheerleaders. I like choosing which one I'd like to f*** the most.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
bhaexpress said:
Be fair, Looney only prefers the ones with beards .... Oh err, I could be in trouble now.
lower torso beards ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Fat Munters......
Warwick Devils ditch crop-tops ..................
wonder why the decision was made. Perhaps the high carbo diet of the Brits and the consequent effect on the waistline of the little-lovelies of the Cheerleading team has become too much of a strain to bear.

We should offer them comfort in their plight. Invite them over for a roundtable discussion.

Ahahahaha theyve all got beer bellies.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

enigmas owning continues.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

E

enigma

Looney, you really are a sad c u n t. You spend time trawling throught the internet to find what some geeky blogger has written, just so you can claim to have "won" some argument? It may be the flaming geek way of doing things, but it shows you up to be nothing but a loser with nothing better to do Sort your life out.

So they may not have been that nice last year- wow. I was at university for three years and they were certainly nice in the other two years.

And as for beer bellies.... You mug. Womens rugby.... I dont need to say anymore.

looney said:
Fat Munters......
Warwick Devils ditch crop-tops ..................
wonder why the decision was made. Perhaps the high carbo diet of the Brits and the consequent effect on the waistline of the little-lovelies of the Cheerleading team has become too much of a strain to bear.

We should offer them comfort in their plight. Invite them over for a roundtable discussion.

Ahahahaha theyve all got beer bellies.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

enigmas owning continues.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I wish you two would just shag and get it over with. All this constant flirting on thread after thread is all very :yawn:

E

enigma

Lokki 7 said:
I wish you two would just shag and get it over with. All this constant flirting on thread after thread is all very :yawn:

Please dont insult me- if I was gay, I wouldnt fancy that sweaty geek.

He is on ignore now, so I wont hear his frothy rants.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
Looney, you really are a sad c u n t. You spend time trawling throught the internet to find what some geeky blogger has written, just so you can claim to have "won" some argument? It may be the flaming geek way of doing things, but it shows you up to be nothing but a loser with nothing better to do Sort your life out.

So they may not have been that nice last year- wow. I was at university for three years and they were certainly nice in the other two years.

And as for beer bellies.... You mug. Womens rugby.... I dont need to say anymore.

Funny there are no pictures though eh dork?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
Please dont insult me- if I was gay, I wouldnt fancy that sweaty geek.

He is on ignore now, so I wont hear his frothy rants.

Solid proof of Meltdown.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

enigma is totally owned!

Its signature worthy, well at least I wont get the little shitbrick trying to hump my ankles every time i post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here