Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheapest tickets for Champions League Final at Wembley £176

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Q. Are UEFA the new FIFA?

A. Yes, they most certainly f***ing well are.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
These are for 11000 tickets set aside for general sale via lottery system. Tickets for 'fans' of finalists will be £80. Don't know why they bother with this general lottery most of the tickets end up on eBay etc.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Would you pay £176 to see Brighton, if they were ever in the CL at this stage of the competition for a possible final ticket?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Would you pay £176 to see Brighton, if they were ever in the CL at this stage of the competition for a possible final ticket?

Of course. Would easily be able to sell it on if we didn't make it. (The situation Would never happen mind)

most on here would say they would pay £XXX for a ticket for the final if The Albion where in it, but would you pay for one of the kids as well if he/she was demonstrating devotion as strong as yours? and what about the Mrs? also where would the money come from as you've already been away this season to two of the group matches lets say, Amsterdam and Milan, ok that was easy jet but what about the 'must do' last 16 away at Rubin Kazam? and you cant miss Barcelona it is the semi final after all......etc etc, see my point?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Tickets for the womens champions league final (at fulham) are £5...

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Liverpool fans had to pay £54 or £145 for tonights game away at Spata Prague!

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Ridiculous.

I'm also bemused (assuming I am correct) that Torres is eligible to play in Europe for Chelsea, but Suarez is not.

What's a Torres? :D

I believe it's as Suarez has played in the Europa, Torres hasn't in the Champions League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here