Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheapest England Replica Shirts

1066gull

Try and help me out guys (and probably each other), where are the cheapest replica England shirts?

So far I have seen a 50% sale at Sports summat (forgot the name but it is opposite GAME) in Eastbourne Arndale. £22 and £27 if you want it customised.

Have you seen cheaper?

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
round here i THINK in Sports and Soccer (or whatever it is) is £9.99 for the home tops - with some already printed ones (BECKHAM,LAMPARD,J.COLE,ROONEY,OWEN,TERRY,GERRARD , possibly some others ) at £14 :cool:

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
Got mine in Sports Soccer in Brighton a few months ago for £11 but if you want a name and number it will be a bit more. Still cheap though.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Twattish comment of the year award - its now Sports World i believe

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Withdean Wanderer said:
Twattish comment of the year award - its now Sports World i believe

Makes no difference. It'll still have a closing down sale starting next week that lasts for 3 years.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Rangdo said:
Makes no difference. It'll still have a closing down sale starting next week that lasts for 3 years.

:lolol: The one in Eastbourne was closing when i was 7 - i am now 18 and i believe it is still there!

1066gull

Withdean Wanderer said:
:lolol: The one in Eastbourne was closing when i was 7 - i am now 18 and i believe it is still there!
it is, or got renamed.

but recently another sports world, a bigger one has been established alongst the harbour of eastbourne. my guesses they will close the one in the arndale if they have any sense.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
tommy boy said:
if england win the world cup then any england shirt bought at ASDA is free

Sports wotever in eastbourne were doing that aswell, for the red ones anyway

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its all about sports soccer - myself and kaney were arroused when we went in there to purchase an away shirt for £22. the experience was completed when one of the sales assistants names turned out to be barney

you then have the option to take it to the seagulls shop and have it customized with "crouch 21" on the back

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Adriodinho said:
it is, or got renamed.

but recently another sports world, a bigger one has been established alongst the harbour of eastbourne. my guesses they will close the one in the arndale if they have any sense.

The Andale is QUALITY Adrie, don't you dare say something like that again!!

The harbour is ruining 'Bourne

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Cereal Killer said:
I remember when Sports World used to be called Sport And Ski and was in the Mall

i remember those days, and picking up a QUALITY pair of red nike airs for only £10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here