Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheap Buses come to East Sussex

From next Sunday (25 September), Brighton & Hove Buses are taking over the Stagecoach operations in East Sussex, including all the Brighton - Eastbourne journeys and the Stagecoach journeys on the Brighton - Lewes - Ringmer, Uckfield & Tunbridge Wells routes.

They are also changing the fares.

The One Day Saver ticket zone (giving unlimited travel all day for £2.60) will be extended out of Brighton to include Lewes.

And there'll be a new SuperSAVER ticket available for £3.00, allowing unlimited travel all day on any B&H bus anywhere.

Fantastic value for money - especially for journeys like Tunbridge Wells to Brighton and Eastbourne to Brighton.

Even cheaper if you buy a monthly ticket (for £47).

Some of these fares are substantially lower than they were twenty years ago.

Good work, B&H.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
You think our public transport is wank? try waiting 17 hours for a delayed train in america that left somewhere 7 hours away.

AMTRAK ARE !!!!!

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
brightonfan_86 said:
B & H buses are the best in the country, if you don't like the service then bike it or get the train? simple then moaning about it.

My bike is broken and there isn't a train station near me :glare:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And while your at it be thankful that you have any sort of public transport. Most of 'The World's Greatest Country' [sic] has nothing at all.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
brightonfan_86 said:
B & H buses are the best in the country, if you don't like the service then bike it or get the train? simple then moaning about it.

Yeah, course im going to bike a journey that takes 40 minutes on a bus :glare: If i got a train, i would have to get a us to the train station, which id have to pay more for.

It may be simple for you city boy

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Portslade has suburbs?

Is there a shanty town I don't know about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here