Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton and Ian Dowie

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For some reason, I'm quite pleased to see all go tits up at this early stage of the season for Charlton and the king of the daleks.

Is this wrong?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Because Charlton stitched us up over John Robinson all those years ago sand I still cant forgive them.

Regardless whether Dowie is in charge or not!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Let's see if anyone's getting on their buses from Sussex/Kent/John O'Groats/etc when they're in the Championship. :wave:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Rodders said:
I quite like charlton as they were the first team i went to watch as a lad. I however hate them now, as prick face is in charge, i hope they crash and burn. :clap2:

Your prick must be hideously deformed if it is comparable with Ian Dowie's face. Perhaps you should seek medical help.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Useless tosser - him and Charlton deserve each other (fickle? moi?).

The worrying thing is that with all the goings on, and with the Spotters sending us down a while back, I'm wanting them to lose more than I do Brighton.

A worrying turn of events indeed. I blame you lot for getting (badly) relegated. Sort it ooowwwwt!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I like Charlton a lot - good club, very supportive of our plight, plus they hate Palace and laugh at their imcompetence. They're GREAT.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man of Harveys said:
I like Charlton a lot - good club, very supportive of our plight, plus they hate Palace and laugh at their imcompetence. They're GREAT.
They're hatred of Palace is an annoyance. f*** off out of our rivalry and get your own you train spotting twats. There was even some article about how we are pussycats to Palace compared to the "mighty" Addicks.

As I say, nick off you spotting twats.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Man of Harveys said:

They hate us but not reciprocated. Very few loyal supporters and a load of happy clappy mugs. No wonder you lot get on with them.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Charlton sent nine, or was it ten coachloads to Fans United? WANKERS. Plus when I got on the train at York once, a load of their fans started cheering when I told them that we'd won again (they'd just beaten Newcastle, I think). WANKERS WANKERS:shootself

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Simster said:
There was even some article about how we are pussycats to Palace compared to the "mighty" Addicks.

That is funny - they brought about 1,000 to the Prem game at Selhurst and didn't say a word until their last minute winner.

Brighton, to be fair, turned out in force for the two recent Selhurst games and with some chaps certainly up for it.

Clowntown - a joke.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Nothing wrong with Charlton, they have created the model that clubs like us need to emulate to enjoy any type of Premiership success.

Fair Play to them and long may they prosper.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
dowie will send them down 'thing have already started to slow down at clowntown last season dowie will finish the job:clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Albion Dan said:
Nothing wrong with Charlton, they have created the model that clubs like us need to emulate to enjoy any type of Premiership success.

Fair Play to them and long may they prosper.
What, you mean we should offer free bus trips from Woolwich to Brighton to pinch their natural fanbase if we get a whiff of success?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here