Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chapman only got the job as his dads on the board

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I know that the whole bleeding blue and white thing is good but if thats the only qualification you need then the majority of people on this board could be coaches!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
ali jenkins said:
I know that the whole bleeding blue and white thing is good but if thats the only qualification you need then the majority of people on this board could be coaches!

No, but it certainly will help. The team is bound to have peaks and troughs. Confidence is the key and I am positive Chappers can inspire the team and give them the lift they need.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
His determination and his strong but also very likable personality will make a massive difference to us. Plus he was a great player at a young age, something which our current crop will be able to identify with. It's great news and a very good call.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
DAMANCLAY said:
Bleeds Blue & White. Thats enough for me.

great to have this but some experience in the role would be a thousand times better.

If someone absolutely worshiped hospitals and would do anything for them , I wouldnt want them operating on my brain

er i think that makes sense:)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
ali jenkins said:
Tend to agree. I think the same people who are cheering his appointment are the same ones who wanted Stewart Pearce as England manager. Great player, legend, etc etc etc but patently not up to the job. Hopefully Chapman will be better, but it's a bit worrying that he hasn't risen any higher than Whitehawk.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
ali jenkins said:
He also turned down a job at Phalus.

Oh, that's still the majority then. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here