Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chants for FIFA 13

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I'm sure there was a thread on this last year, but every time I try and search, I get this:
Site temporarily unavailable.
Connection timed out - please try again.

Does anyone have a link to download some good Brighton chants? I've got a couple from last year, and it sounds like EA have cranked them up a bit this time as you can actually hear them this year.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I don't know why they bother with this. They could just do a generic mumble to that f***ing sloop john b thing and be done with it. Would sound like any game with British team in then!

Something Tells me you're not a fan of this particular chant... To be honest I can appreciate where you're coming from. I can't wait to see the back of it. Over used to the point where it sound moronic these days.

Why not use your loaf
Why not use your loaf
Come up with a good chant
& give up this shite

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Here's a pack of chants I made last year for FIFA12 that I have been using in 13 too,
There's 3 Folders, one of them is Praise You by FBS, to play at the end of the game, one of them is GOSBTS, to play before the start, and the other one is all the other crowd chants to play during the game.
Enjoy!
Brighton Chants.zip download - 2shared

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Here's a pack of chants I made last year for FIFA12 that I have been using in 13 too,
There's 3 Folders, one of them is Praise You by FBS, to play at the end of the game, one of them is GOSBTS, to play before the start, and the other one is all the other crowd chants to play during the game.
Enjoy!

Thanks for posting this. Great stuff. Can I assume it includes the Amex favourites "YOU'RE SHIT BARNES" and "FORWARDS, JUST F***ING GET IT UP THERE" and of course the classic, "Sorry mate, 'scuse me fella..." to be played well before half time/final whistle?

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Thanks for posting this. Great stuff. Can I assume it includes the Amex favourites "YOU'RE SHIT BARNES" and "FORWARDS, JUST F***ING GET IT UP THERE" and of course the classic, "Sorry mate, 'scuse me fella..." to be played well before half time/final whistle?

One thing that always amuses me is when the game decides to play "we're f***ing brilliant" when I'm 2 or 3 nil down :lolol:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Enjoy!

It's been downloading and installing iLivid for the last 20 minutes, so I started task manager and cancelled it - is that iLivid safe? I don't really want it on my laptop

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Enjoy!

Downloaded these, but cannot for the life of me get them onto my Xbox...tried via USB/External HD. Do they need to be ripped from a CD?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
That is correct, you then have to put them into playlists on xbox and then select those playlists on FIFA

Damn, that's a pain in the arse. I tried adding them to a playlist on the console but they wouldn't unless added to the xbox itself. Oh well, time to track down some CD-RWs...

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Is there any way to download this without installing that iLivid download manager? When it's still downloading and installing after 20 minutes, I get the feeling I'm getting a bit more than just a download manager!

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Didn't know you could do that, I'm very new to gaming. Can it be done on the PS3 as well as Xbox?

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Didn't know you could do that, I'm very new to gaming. Can it be done on the PS3 as well as Xbox?

If you can manage to download them, then yes you can do it on the PS3, but make sure you put the files on a FAT32 formatted memory stick

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Is there any way to download this without installing that iLivid download manager? When it's still downloading and installing after 20 minutes, I get the feeling I'm getting a bit more than just a download manager!
I'm pretty sure you don't need to download iLivid at all. I would put the file on another website but i don't know any.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Ok thanks. I've tried every way around it and I can't get to the actual chants file. Now it's trying to push me into downloading some media player that I neither want or need :(

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Ok thanks. I've tried every way around it and I can't get to the actual chants file. Now it's trying to push me into downloading some media player that I neither want or need :(

If you scroll furthuer down the page there is another Download option! That works fine.

Its the one in BLUE. :thumbsup:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I've tried clicking every download button, I even tried copy and pasting the URL into a new window. Whatever I do, I can't get to the file I want. Now I'm wondering if it's a browser issue, I'm using IE9

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here