Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chant of the day

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
I was quite amused by the "Is that all you take away?" chant from the Right Side Brighton Boys, as we outsung the Left Side Brighton Boys!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
m20gull said:
Did I hear a "we're the straight side, straight side, straight side Brighton boys"?

You did but I didn't hear a reply from the Bent side :lolol:

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
balloonboy said:
I was quite amused by the "Is that all you take away?" chant from the Right Side Brighton Boys, as we outsung the Left Side Brighton Boys!

Outsung the left side boys?! bullshit!!! We outsung you hands down. :) There was only about 10 of us singing from the leftside!
"youre just a town full of gayboys!" :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
balloonboy said:

Too right.

The right side were by far the best side :lolol:

Sergi Gotsmanov

Feb 23, 2004
West of Palookaville
Are you sure Yorkie.

we did a great job on the left side especially as we wern't moved there until half way through the first half.

Mind you it was great getting served at half time.

" are you sure you wouldn't like another pie. we've got loads left"

:drink: :drink:

May 18, 2004
Sompting
This may have been suggested before, but given the homophobic cr*p we usually have to put up with how about 'we are the front side' 'we are the back side' (accompanied by 1000 moonies) as an alternative to the right side/left side?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Carshalton Seagull said:
This may have been suggested before, but given the homophobic cr*p we usually have to put up with how about 'we are the front side' 'we are the back side' (accompanied by 1000 moonies) as an alternative to the right side/left side?

:ohmy:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's time to go total on this I would recommend we all do a full actions version of YMCA :p

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
i thought it was funny how the little steward girl through the ball no where near the GK and everyone chanted "w*nker..w*nker.." as she thought we were at her but i presume it was at the little ball boy who laughed or the old steward?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Carshalton Seagull said:

I remember this being sung to much hilarity on a train pulling out of London Bridge on the way home from the Millwall League Cup game a few seasons ago. Didn't see any moonies, mind you!

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
left side was the better by far. kept just as much noise going despite the obvious lack of numbers! what a game and a great display of albion support and humour! well done all.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hove&Albion F.C said:
Outsung the left side boys?! bullshit!!! We outsung you hands down. :) There was only about 10 of us singing from the leftside!
"youre just a town full of gayboys!" :lolol:

Damn skippy!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here