'Nightmare on London Road'

A breathtaking performance.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully they'll be YouTube footage on later, saw a number of people recording on phones.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is this your fire drill was my personal favourite.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
WE'RE f***ing BILLIAAAANT WE'RE f***ing BRILLIAAAANT!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hurry up and get it on YOU TUBE someone....i want to download it as my ringtone!!!!:thumbsup:

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
HAHA.

the guy who started 'Nightmare on London Road' was stood right next to me. He was trying to get it started since the second went in. We all laughed - even his mate did, joked 'when will he learn - its not catching on'. he continued to sing it repeatedly - often being drowned out by the wall of noise the Albion faithful were making. Then on one occassion it caught on, much to the amusement of all around. Quality day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Charters - Pre-Match

Cracking pub on the barge, awesome real ale topped with a great win and late train to take us home.

:albion1::albion1::albion1:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
HAHA.

the guy who started 'Nightmare on London Road' was stood right next to me. He was trying to get it started since the second went in. We all laughed - even his mate did, joked 'when will he learn - its not catching on'. he continued to sing it repeatedly - often being drowned out by the wall of noise the Albion faithful were making. Then on one occassion it caught on, much to the amusement of all around. Quality day.

Yeah I was standing with them and when it caught on because we were trying we all congratulated him :lol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
We've been singing the fire drill one ever since Swindon sung it at Leeds on the tele. Liked the Barry Fry one, but the Nightmare on London Road and We're f***ing brilliant chants were the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here