Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Channel 4 boss gets death threat over Big Brother live feed

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I kid you not. FFS, what is wrong with these people?!!

Channel 4 boss gets death threat over Big Brother live feed | TV Blog - Yahoo! TV UK

A Big Brother fan has reportedly threatened to kill the daughter of Channel 4's boss if the show's live feed is not reinstated.

Police are investigating after an email saying 'Bring back the live feed or I'll kill your daughter' was sent to Channel 4 chief executive Andy Duncan, reports The Sun.

A programme insider told the paper: "Everyone is very spooked by the email.

"It was a horrible thing to send. We're hoping the reference to killing a 'daughter' was just added for dramatic effect."

The anonymous email was also sent to two other senior staff members at the station.

Channel 4's decision to cut the 24-hour live feed to save money has proven unpopular with fans of the show and online petitions have been set up to ask for it to be reinstated.

Big Brother presenter Davina McCall has even waded in on the debate, asking fans to sign if they were unhappy with the decision.

Tonight will see the show's first eviction as Freddie and Sophia face the public vote.

(sorry if fixtures!)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Seeing as about three people nationwide watch the live feed the police have hardly got their work cut out have they?
:)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The sooner this crock of shit finishes the better for SOCIETY as a whole.

TV for the BRAIN DEAD.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
BB is just a sad commentary on our society and how commercial TV sinks to the lowest level and in doing so, attracts the wannabe dregs of society.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Annoyed that the live feed was cut. Even Davina is urging people to protest. Hope they reinstate it as the highlights show can be misleading.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Ooh Sapphia walked.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
BB is so shite its untrue! I reckon they're trying to build up some sort of drama like the Racism or other stuf that happens (i lost track after that). Complete Joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here