Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Changes needed and fast

BrightonBorn

Nov 26, 2008
i havent commented on players profornances recentley but i think change is need very fast we need:-

a new keeper both keepers put our back four in danger....kuipers puts our back four under so much pressure from set peices as he is so reluctant to come and claim.

Andy Whing was shocking he needs to use the whole touchline the best form of attact is deffence and he reffuses to go foreward with the ball...he is not confident on the ball at his feet

Dean Cox is just awful...he can put pass his final ball is shocking he try to complicate an easy ball...

BrightonBorn

Nov 26, 2008
i havent commented on players profornances recentley but i think change is need very fast we need:-

a new keeper both keepers put our back four in danger....kuipers puts our back four under so much pressure from set peices as he is so reluctant to come and claim.

Andy Whing was shocking he needs to use the whole touchline the best form of attact is deffence and he reffuses to go foreward with the ball...he is not confident on the ball at his feet

Dean Cox is just awful...he can put pass his final ball is shocking he try to complicate an easy ball...

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
I reckon Whing has played well in the last few games after a spell of poor form earlier in the season. I agree about Cox though. He was very ineffectual last night, and why he still takes set pieces I just don't know.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I can't agree with any of that. I think some of the players have lost their focus, but I don't think there's any real liability in our current team. Perhaps Fraser isn't good enough to be considered a long term starter, and maybe the same can be said for El-Abd. But they're commited and determined and they work hard for us, so that's just as important!

I actually quite like Michel, and John Sullivan. Whing is solid and he put in 2 brilliant crosses last night, how we didn't score from either I don't know. The goal came from the other side of the pitch and I thought he was solid and dependable as usual, he always puts in the effort and he's solid, that's what you need at right back. Ok, he's not as good as Jim McNulty is technically, but he's still a valuable asset. We should get his contract sorted out now..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here