Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship season for Brighton 2011/2012, where do you think we'll finish?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
how many threads do you plan to start tonight and will any of them be about a subject that hasn't already been done to death?

if it helps - the search facility is top right of your screen when you log on to the Big Board

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Little tip......

Read the last few pages before starting a new thread

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Bit early to say, but when GP has brought in a few players, and we all toodle along to Woodside Road in July, we might be able to have a better informed stab :smile:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Way too early to say. What I will say is :-

no new players = bottom 4
1-3 new players = bottom 8
4-5 new players = bottom 12
6+ in order to get in to the top half

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
be positive, we will finish top

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Predicted automatic this year, thank you for my £200 William Hill. Next season my money is going on automatic promotion also.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If we do not stregthen, but also keep our current squad, than we will finish 12th. For every signing that we make that improves a position on the pitch we will move up a place.

E.g. if we get the 7 that Gus wants and all of them are better than what we have currently then we will finish 5th. To win the league we need 11 improvements to the squad

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
If we do not stregthen, but also keep our current squad, than we will finish 12th. For every signing that we make that improves a position on the pitch we will move up a place.

E.g. if we get the 7 that Gus wants and all of them are better than what we have currently then we will finish 5th. To win the league we need 11 improvements to the squad

If only football were that simple!

So, if Leeds who finished 7th last Season bought 6 better players they would be top?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
A more salient question might be does GP know the style of play he wants next season, and can he get the players with the ability to play his system effectively. Not sure if last season's tactics would work in the Championship, but am sure he can work the magic again, but in a different way, if that makes sense?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here