Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions League Matchday Two

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Fantastic entertainment once again last night, no doubt more of the same tonight.

Is there a more intriguing tie in the whole of Europe this week than FC Cluj v Chelsea??

If there is I haven't seen it.

:ohmy:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
tie.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
arsenal were f***ing FLAIR last night

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm more excited about my Pro Evo tournament with a few mates tonight. Arsenal were quality last night though indeed.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Champions League Group Stages get more and more boring each year.

And yes, I realise the original post was sarcastic!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I pretty much tossed a coin to decide which match to watch last night, chose Aalborg versus Manure, it was fairly entertaining but I reckon those who went for the Arsenal game probably saw better football.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
not sure which one to watch tonight. they're both likely to be utter dross, but which will be the lesser of two evils?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was FURIOUS that Danny Baker did not mention Matchday two last night on 6-0-6 and instead spent the whole time talking about player who you hated, have seen outside the game, pets at matches and so on.

He clearly has no idea of the importance of a match to the nation between the third best team in Italy versus the second best team in Belgium. Why oh why did they get rid of David Mellor/Richard Littlejohn et al?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I was FURIOUS that Danny Baker did not mention Matchday two last night on 6-0-6 and instead spent the whole time talking about player who you hated, have seen outside the game, pets at matches and so on.

He clearly has no idea of the importance of a match to the nation between the third best team in Italy versus the second best team in Belgium. Why oh why did they get rid of David Mellor/Richard Littlejohn et al?

Fortunately normal service will be resumed tonight with Tim Lovejoy. I am torn between 6-0-6 tonight and 'You're on Sky Sports', will proably listen to 6-0-6 and Sky+ YOSS.

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here