Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champions League Final: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid (Saturday, 20:00)

Who do you think will win?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 46 68.7%

• Total voters

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Champions League Final: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid (Saturday 1st June, 20:00)
The 2023/24 UEFA Champions League final will take place at Wembley Stadium in London. Borussia Dortmund (Germany) were first to confirm their place in the final with a 2-0 aggregate victory over Paris Saint-Germain. They will take on 14-time champions Real Madrid (Spain), who secured their own ticket to London with a dramatic 4-3 aggregate victory over Bayern Munich. It will be the third time Wembley Stadium has hosted the final in the UEFA Champions League era following the 2011 and 2013 finals - the latter of which Dortmund were involved in but lost 2-1 to Bayern Munich.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If Sancho has a good game the media will be wetting themselves in delight and then sharpening the knives to stick in ETH’s back.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Hoping RM win only because Sancho is in it. Like to see a Brit do well overseas.
Do you mean Bellingham (at RM), or Dortmund to win (because Sancho is there)?

To answer the OP, I reckon it'll be a Madrid win

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
I think it'll be a poor game. They wait too long between the end of the season and the CL final and players don't seem match fit to me. Didn't the final used to be in midweek?

Hope Dortmund win.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Incredible. It's the Champion League Final. Turns out nobody on here gives a sh1t. I had no idea the final hadn't already taken place a couple of weeks ago, you know, during the football season. Certainly it wouldn't have been on a TV channel that I get on Sky. Then last Thursday, I heard something about it on the radio and realised it hasn't been played yet. Then today, I find out it's at Wembley. Who knew? Years ago, it might have been on terrestrial TV, but now it's out of reach of BBC & ITV. Oh well, nobody cares anyway. If they did, I gather the touts are making a killing at £4k per ticket if anybody wants one. Oh well, who cares.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Incredible. It's the Champion League Final. Turns out nobody on here gives a sh1t. I had no idea the final hadn't already taken place a couple of weeks ago, you know, during the football season. Certainly it wouldn't have been on a TV channel that I get on Sky. Then last Thursday, I heard something about it on the radio and realised it hasn't been played yet. Then today, I find out it's at Wembley. Who knew? Years ago, it might have been on terrestrial TV, but now it's out of reach of BBC & ITV. Oh well, nobody cares anyway. If they did, I gather the touts are making a killing at £4k per ticket if anybody wants one. Oh well, who cares.
Is it not on BBC/ ITV then? I thought there was a commitment to show the final as widely as possible ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Think its the way football's going generally. Support your team, support your country. Unless you're a niche kind of special person that has the time and aimlessness to watch endless random games, then just about everything else is just noise

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
"The final is being shown live on TNT Sports via Discovery+. If you are not already a subscriber of TNT Sports, then you can sign up for a free Discovery+ account to watch the Champions League final. From there you will be able to live stream the match on mobile, tablet, desktop and smart TV."

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ah well, myself and Mrs V will be watching the excellent " The Outlaws " series 3 on iplayer.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"The final is being shown live on TNT Sports via Discovery+. If you are not already a subscriber of TNT Sports, then you can sign up for a free Discovery+ account to watch the Champions League final. From there you will be able to live stream the match on mobile, tablet, desktop and smart TV."
If you're signed up for BT Broadband, you may well already qualify for free subscription via the broadcaster previously known as BT Sport

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If you're signed up for BT Broadband, you may well already qualify for free subscription via the broadcaster previously known as BT Sport
Only if you have the sports package, which I do.

But I am going out for a nice meal with friends.

Still, great to see Sussex win last night. And we have Wimbledon and the Olympics to look forward to during the summer break from football!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here