Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Certain Players In the Stripes Tonight........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For the first time for quite a while I was actually dreading the ball being passed to certain players as we are that poor.

I won't name names but anyone else feeling the same way..............

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For the first time this season, I really am beginning to think we're going to get relegated. We're clearly absolutely f***ing gash, even in the minds of some of the more level headed contributors on here.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
gash is an understatement

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
robinson, when the ball squirted through to him after a cross .

although he must have seen it late

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
I'll name names. No problem.

El Abd - couldn't pass his cycling proficiency badge, let alone a football.

Fraser - talentless headless chicken

Elphick - donkey

Mayo - embarrassing

McLeod - unprofessionally out of shape

Elphick? Stop slating players you just don't like.

What about Whing, Robinson, Cox, Forster etc?

Forster was very poor today and on Saturday.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Here's the sum total of our tactics:
Hump it down the middle and try to pick up the scraps
Hump it down the flanks and try to force a throw-in

Thats it. Forget passing. Forget movement. Forget dropping off and finding space. Just lump it somewhere - anywhere - and chase the f***ing thing. It is, quite literally, park football. The fact that these are supposedly professionals who actually do this shit for a living is quite frightening.

This is by FAR the worst team we have had since the dark days of Gillingham. The complete lack of skill, guile and basic intelligence of our players is a monumental embarrassment to this club. Is Adams completely to blame ? He picks the team and (presumably) sets out whatever laughable excuse for a pattern of play we are supposed to be attempting, so he has to take a large chunk of the blame of course. But I am astounded at the consistant ineptitude and complete lack of simple passing and control that most professional footballers even at this level should possess, but seems to elude our own.

I hope to christ the 2nd leg isn't televised, because we are a shambolic embarrassment at the moment.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
They were all shit.

FIVE forward passes from Fraser in 90 minutes - not good enough
Robinson - not good enough
El-abd in midfield - disgrace
Cox - piss poor
Forster - diving moany cheat - pathetic
Sullivan - kicking was EMBARRASSING - SIX into touch.
McLeod - the fat lump did NOTHING. AGAIN!

The ONLY people to come out of tonight with any credit are the backline - and that's becuase they had nothing to do!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Luton must be laughing tonight. They were complete and utter KHAZI, seriously gash, almost as bad as us, and anywhere else (including most places in their own division), they'd have got an absolute CANING from a performance like that. But it was good enough for a comfortable draw here.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
For the first time for quite a while I was actually dreading the ball being passed to certain players as we are that poor.

Mr Hut, I must take issue with you here. Please can you tell me when a Brighton player actually managed to pass to someone on the same team tonight?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Out of a poor bunch toight i thought Elphick forster and virgo showed at least desire to win the ball,the rest were quite frankly shocking and its a good job we came up against a side that were very defensive minded after a 5-1 reverse at the weekend.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fraser is absolute dogshit, how he gets in the team is beyond me

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Out of a poor bunch toight i thought Elphick forster and virgo showed at least desire to win the ball,the rest were quite frankly shocking and its a good job we came up against a side that were very defensive minded after a 5-1 reverse at the weekend.
Nail on the head there Tay - the only three to come out of that game with a modicum of credit.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's a lack of confidence, a lot of these players got us to 7th position last season.

Patricularly playing at home in front of the boo-boys I am not surprised people domn't want to pass it when every pass that goes astray is criticised.

These players have not become bad players overnight and a couple of decent results can kick start our season like a victory at Cheltenham for starters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here