Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Rangers

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
What is the poll - want or think? If the latter, wheres the option for draw?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Can they both lose and go bust or is that too much to ask?

Its funny how according to a lot of English fans teams like Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao, St Pauli are colourful, full of identity, massive footballing institutions because of their history and passion mixing politics with football - whereas Celtic and Rangers are obviously just time-wasting bigots.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Why don’t they just play the best of 3? If either win 2 then they win the title or if it’s a draw then have a decider.

Most boring league in the world.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Where's the option for don't care?

I think its located somewhere in your brain, giving you the independent choice to not click a thread entitled "Celtic v Rangers"...

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Why don’t they just play the best of 3? If either win 2 then they win the title or if it’s a draw then have a decider.

Most boring league in the world.

Whereas there are an abundance of teams competing to win the Premiership this year. And La Liga.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
The SPL is not the most exciting league in the world but when it comes down to the derby between Rangers and Celtic is get very intresting.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
The old firm derby is the only game worth watching in the SPL.
But i do like the odd opportunity i get to see lower league games & the Scottish cup has produced some cracking games in recent times

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bothered

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
The old firm derby is the only game worth watching in the SPL.
But i do like the odd opportunity i get to see lower league games & the Scottish cup has produced some cracking games in recent times

Wasn't there a brilliant 7-6 game last season that defied belief it was so entertaining? Can't remember the full facts just that it was a humdinger!

This game is about as interesting as a kick in the bollocks by a 26 year old flea ridden donkey.....

If these fat, red faced, skirt wearing, extreme fkin northerners want to play a proper game of football, then one season the English should allowthe SPL champions to get a place in the Champtionship, 2nd place in league one, and 3rd in league 2. The rest can continue to play in their tin pot comps, where they play each other more times each year, than there are fans at the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here