Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Celebrity

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Shocked there hasn't already been a thread on this as I know it is one of NSCs most loved shows and the line-up for the 2022 version has been revealed and there are some absolutely stellar names including....MATT HANCOCK!!

:ohmy:

This is going to be absolutely epic, I can't imagine while he's in there will be a single bushtucker trial he won't be doing.

0_event-cancelled.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Shocked there hasn't already been a thread on this as I know it is one of NSCs most loved shows and the line-up for the 2022 version has been revealed and there are some absolutely stellar names including....MATT HANCOCK!!

:ohmy:

This is going to be absolutely epic, I can't imagine while he's in there will be a single bushtucker trial he won't be doing.

0_event-cancelled.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This story is so BIG it needs 2 threads. Top work @crodonilson

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sunday, 9pm

Although the Cock isn't in the initial 10, he's arriving in camp a few days later.
Matt Hand-on-cock, as I call him? He has an eye for a breast, so it should be a tumescent time there.

lois moved.gif

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yeah it's going to be funny but this man is responsible for quite a lot of heartache people went through now long ago and now he's getting paid to go on reality TV?
I genuinely think he thinks he's a celebrity and people like him, oh watching his stupid face when he gets chosen for the 10th trail will be great 😁

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
TELEMMGLPICT000262185542_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqfAjGHrxkHuaILv3EApcVdefADxxZryYsOhO7YntPBU4.jpeg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yeah it's going to be funny but this man is responsible for quite a lot of heartache people went through now long ago and now he's getting paid to go on reality TV?
I genuinely think he thinks he's a celebrity and people like him, oh watching his stupid face when he gets chosen for the 10th trail will be great 😁

Not sure if you see this if you haven’t got instagram

SteveU

May 31, 2022
He will do the first few trials as given then be removed from nominations on health grounds.

Nailed on.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I lost my mother, an uncle and a work colleague to Covid under his watch. People will have differing views about his individual culpability but to have been in such a position of authority in a crisis that led to so much ongoing suffering and then playing PR games in reality TV feels deeply offensive.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

How he got at least two women to touch him is beyond me

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Tonight is launch night, this is going to be EPIC

:O

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gripping so far Crodo - potential for it to be the best celebrity jungle ever after the tortuous 2 year break.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who's in it?
Chris Moyles, some bird who was in love island years ago - Jill Scott (one of Crodos favs) and 2 other people I don’t know and missed their intros - and Matt Hancock to come of course…

Boy George is too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here