Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrity Baby Names

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Were struggling to come up with a baby name for the next little Saville. We just came across the following list of celebrity baby list. There are some CLASSICS in here:

Aanisah (Macy Gray)
Apple (Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow)
Astrella Celeste (Donovan and Linda Lawrence)
Atherton Grace (Don Johnson and Kelley Phleger)
Audio Science (Shannyn Sossamon)
Aurelius Cy (Elle Macpherson and Arpad Busson)
Blue Angel (The Edge from U2 and Aislinn O'Sullivan)
Bluebell Madonna (Geri Halliwell)
Brooklyn (David and Victoria Beckham)
Calico (Alice and Sheryl Cooper)
Camera (Arthur Ashe and Jeanne Moutoussamy)
Destry (Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw)
Diezel Ky (Toni Braxton and Keri Lewis)
Fifi Trixibell (Bob Geldof and Paula Yates)
Fuchsia (Sting and Frances Tomelty)
Gaia (Emma Thompson and Greg Wise)
Gulliver (Gary Oldman and Donya Fiorentino)
Heaven (Lil' Mo)
Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily (Paula Yates and Michael Hutchence)
Hopper (Sean Penn and Robin Wright)
Ireland (Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger)
Jaz (Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi)
Jazz Domino (Joe Strummer)
Jermajesty (Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza)
Kal-El Coppola (Nicholas Cage)
Kyd (David Duchovny and Tea Leoni)
Lark Song (Mia Farrow and André Previn)
Lennon (Liam Gallagher and Patsy Kensit)
Liberty (Ryan Giggs)
London Emilio (Slash)
Luna Coco Patricia (Frank Lampard and Elen Rive)
Marquise (50 Cent)
Memphis Eve (Bono)
Moon Unit (Frank Zappa)
Moxie CrimeFighter (Penn Jillette)
Ocean (Forest Whitaker)
Pilot Inspektor (Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf)
Poppy Honey (Jamie and Jules Oliver)
Rocket (Robert Rodriguez)
Rufus Tiger (Roger Taylor)
Saffron Sahara (Simon and Yasmin Le Bon)
Sage Moonblood (Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack)
Satchel (Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee)
Seven Sirius (Andre Benjamin and Erykah Badu)
Shiloh Nouvel (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie)
Sosie (Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick)
Suri (Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes)
Tallulah (Bruce Willis and Demi Moore)
Willow Camille Reign (Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith)
Zola Ivy (Eddie Murphy and Nicole Mitchell)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Gaia.

I once met a Gaia. Wasn't her real name, just what she wanted to be known as. She took an instant dislike to me when she found out I was a Tory and a footie fan. She was a bit crap in bed too. Liked biting and just laying there speaking German. Mind you, I wasn't on form either that night. Very nearly puked on her in the middle of jiggy-jigging, I'd drank so much. Tell you what surprised me though - she had a shaven haven. Didn't think she would but there you go.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Gaia.

I once met a Gaia. Wasn't her real name, just what she wanted to be known as. She took an instant dislike to me when she found out I was a Tory and a footie fan. She was a bit crap in bed too. Liked biting and just laying there speaking German. Mind you, I wasn't on form either that night. Very nearly puked on her in the middle of jiggy-jigging, I'd drank so much. Tell you what surprised me though - she had a shaven haven. Didn't think she would but there you go.

Thanks for that..

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Moxie CrimeFighter, Pilot Inspektor and Jermajesty were our favourites

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So is the correlation between girls with shaven havens being good pool players or girls who are crap in bed being good pool players? Have you explored this thoroughly?

No, no I haven't. I could investigate but I'm a romantic at heart so happy to leave it a mystery.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Don't forget the guy called 'Storm' that was on X Factor on Saturady. Top name, that...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
My missus just suggested Blaze. I will NEVER let her live that down...EVER.

I like Stanley and lots of other solid old names (Iris, Olive etc), but I'm not getting the seal of approval.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
My missus just suggested Blaze. I will NEVER let her live that down...EVER.

I like Stanley and lots of other solid old names (Iris, Olive etc), but I'm not getting the seal of approval.

We liked family names - our son is Arthur (my grandfather) and both those above are family names, although my Grandmother was Gladys and I just couldn't use it if I ever had to - sorry Grandma :-(

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
This reminds me of an article in the Times not so long ago...

SO YOU think that only celebrities give their offspring silly names, such as Brooklyn Beckham and London Spears? You haven’t met Truth Bullock or Philadelphia Bunnyface.

Archivists at the Cornwall Record Office in Truro have combed censuses, births, marriages and deaths back to the 16th century to compile a list of more than 1,000 names which sound preposterous, rude or hilarious to the modern ear. Bob Geldof — with children by Paula Yates named Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches and Pixie — isn’t even trying.

If your surname was Jeans, would you call your son Levi? They wouldn’t have given it a second thought when a person of that name was married in Padstow in 1797, long before the invention of the denim trousers. And they probably did not even raise a snigger at Boadicea Basher or Elizabeth Disco, although it is impossible to be sure about another individual christened Faithful Cock.

When they baptised Charity Dingle at Petherwin in 1702, how were they to know that, three centuries later, a fictional character of the same name would make an appearance in the ITV soap Emmerdale? Marriage records revealed some unlikely but strangely relevant pairings. In 1636 Nicholas Bone married Priscilla Skin and presumably had very thin children. Charles Swine married Jane Ham in 1711, and in a perfect you-make-it-I’ll-eat-it pairing of 1802, Richard Dinner married Mary Cook.

The prize for invention must go to Mr and Mrs Hornblower, good Baptists of Truro, where records list the baptisms of their seven children: Horatio, Azubia, Constantia, Jecoliah, Jedidah, Jerusha and Erastus.

Other Cornish children of past centuries who may well have cursed their parents include Susan Booze, Edward Evil, Fozzitt Bonds, Charity Chilly, Gentle Fudge and Obedience Ginger. At the other end of the scale Mr and Mrs Gurney showed a lamentable lack of imagination when they called their child Offspring.

Researchers who compiled the list give their all-time favourites as Abraham Thunderwolff and Freke Dorothy Fluck Lane. The archivist who began the project did so because she considered her own name “rather silly”. She is called Rene Jackaman, which sounds prosaically normal, and not a patch on, for example, Fifi Trixibelle Bunnyface.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here