Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cd Wow........

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
...... are a bunch of INCOMPETANT TWATS!

Pre-Ordered the new Hard-Fi and Athlete albums a couple of weeks ago and they were due for release on Monday just gone.I've just got an e-mail TODAY saying they don't have stock of either item and I can expect dispatch around the 13th September, TEN days after the release date!

Do not buy from CDWOW!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
You get what you pay for in this life:bigwave:

...... are a bunch of INCOMPETANT TWATS!

Pre-Ordered the new Hard-Fi and Athlete albums a couple of weeks ago and they were due for release on Monday just gone.I've just got an e-mail TODAY saying they don't have stock of either item and I can expect dispatch around the 13th September, TEN days after the release date!

Do not buy from CDWOW!

Aren't they currently insolvent or something?
To do with a £60m fine a UK judge imposed on them for selling music cheaper than the record companies wanted.

Aren't they currently insolvent or something?
To do with a £60m fine a UK judge imposed on them for selling music cheaper than the record companies wanted.

They were fined for exporting CDs to Hong Kong and then sending them straight to the consumer from there (and missing out a load of taxes on the way). It was a load of bollocks, the other 'big' firms weren't happy that someone was undercutting their prices. As far as I'm concerned, it's a ridiculous state of affairs if twice shipping goods halfway around the world makes them cheaper than buying them in the country they are produced!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Maybe they're just doing you favour, you'll have a week without those shit albums in your life?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
cdwow are indeed crap used them twice and they pissed me off with delivery taking money twice and sending me a voucher that never worked. Never had any problems (touch wood) with play

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here