Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cavorting with the enemy

Wickerman

Aug 24, 2011
Horam
One of my old school friends who I had not seen for years has just invited me into the directors box for the Palace game. He has been a Palace fan since he was 4 years old and knows all the players etc. I wasn't going to go but have decided to take him up on his offer. I'm really not sure what I will do "When" we score but he has asked me not to rub his nose in it when we beat them and also not to wear Seagulls colours ???

I am so tempted to go the whole hog and get my face painted. At the very least an Albion shirt which I will reveal after out 4th goal!!!

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
why not wear a blue holister ( I think thats how it is spelt ) hoodie. You can then inocently say oh sorry didnt realise it has a seagull on it..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
One of my old school friends who I had not seen for years has just invited me into the directors box for the Palace game. He has been a Palace fan since he was 4 years old and knows all the players etc. I wasn't going to go but have decided to take him up on his offer. I'm really not sure what I will do "When" we score but he has asked me not to rub his nose in it when we beat them and also not to wear Seagulls colours ???

I am so tempted to go the whole hog and get my face painted. At the very least an Albion shirt which I will reveal after out 4th goal!!!

Funnily enough I have been offered a place in the dierctor's box at Palace too. Not sure if I can make it yet but may see you there!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well you won't get in with your face painted. But once the result is secure, and there's not long left, go ape shit and wind them up, and get kicked out - videoing the lot. NSC stardom beckons.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Funnily enough I have been offered a place in the dierctor's box at Palace too.
They can't even sell out their directors box! Tin pot scum.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Righto we will need to stick together....identify yourself!!

If I can go I'll post on here later. I may have to work. I'm sure we'll figure out who each other is. Hopefully see ya there!

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Considering their horrendous behaviour in our director's box last year, make sure you go f***ing mental when we score

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I think it would be in bad taste to go into a directors box (ooooeerrrr mrs) without the correct attire... I therefore suggest a nice neutral coloured jacket, respect the scummers!

harrow2_3.jpg

If you are feeling festive however...

bwfx.jpeg

Edit: Not sure how I managed to attach the other image!

Attachments

• boater.jpg
    boater.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 243

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here