Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caught fleeting glimpse of Argus at station - "We are being forced out"

D

Deleted User X18H

Any ideas? Also northbound trians are horrendous this morning.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
It basically says we are being priced out of a move for a target man and midfield powerhouse which are the two priorites now we have sorted out the defence. Typical Gus line of there are at least 12 clubs with bigger budgets than us.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It basically says we are being priced out of a move for a target man and midfield powerhouse which are the two priorites now we have sorted out the defence. Typical Gus line of there are at least 12 clubs with bigger budgets than us.

Same old. If we don't get this sorted out, and soon, we are not going to be challenging for the top 6 this season. We are too weak in the midfield and up front. If we had to prioritise and could only afford one player, it would be a midfield beast for me.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Same old. If we don't get this sorted out, and soon, we are not going to be challenging for the top 6 this season. We are too weak in the midfield and up front. If we had to prioritise and could only afford one player, it would be a midfield beast for me.

Agree on the priority of a midfielder. If we're lucky Hoskins will come to the party and we may not need that striker.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

and a GP & TB tactic to say "Look you know it's a fair valuation, oh, and to ram the point home ...we don't have a bottomless pot of cash, now sign on the dotted line and STFU" ... possibly?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
and a GP & TB tactic to say "Look you know it's a fair valuation, oh, and to ram the point home ...we don't have a bottomless pot of cash, now sign on the dotted line and STFU" ... possibly?

I agree 100%, I was expecting this kind of story to come out after we signed Bridge as other clubs will look at us and think we've got deep pockets and are splashing the cash at everyone.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I'm hoping we've still got 2 lined up, and that this story is referring to further players after that being a problem. As I say that's the hope.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Like an old cracked record... can't really see the point of these endlessly repeated budgetary comments from Gus... other clubs, agents and players (as well as us fans, unfortunately) have heard it all before...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Agree if it comes to it spend all our budget on the best midfielder we can get and them get someone like Chris wood in on loan again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I'm getting incredibly close to putting my first ever person on ignore. You are so boring. Change the record.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here