Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cass

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Saw this film over the weekend.

Reasonable from an entertainment point of view but, the lad who played him as a teenager looked more like Micahel Jackson from his Thriller days and the bloke who portrayed him as a man reminded me of Lenny Henry.

In the case of the former I kept thinking he would turn to face the screen with those hideous ghoulish eyes and in the case of the latter when he was fronting up a fight I expected him to do an impersonation of Frank Spencer as opposed to thumping his adversary.

Anyone else seen the film?

Last edited:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Saw this film over the weekend.

Reasonable from an entertainment point of view but, the lad who played him as a teenager looked more like Micahel Jackson from his Thriller days and the bloke who portrayed him as a man reminded me of Lenny Henry.

In the case of the former I kept thinking he would turn to face the screen with those hideous ghoulish eyes and in the case of the latter when he was fronting up a fight I expected him to do an impersonation of Frank Spencer as opposed to thumping his adversary.

Anyone else seen the film?

Yes, I was a bit dissapointed, have you seen a movie called 'the crew'? It came out recently.

Saw it last week. Was fairly underwhelmed. Had the potential to be a great film with plenty of action yet ended up being somewhat drawn out, slow and dull. Maybe this was due to budgetary constraints. Thought the acting was forced and generally poor and the director seemed to be too influenced by previous ‘hoolie’ films. Nothing new or original, didn’t expand at all on his achievements after turning away from violence which was a shame. Some good scenes though. 5/10

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This should be on the film 2009 thread and where is the mark with decimel places ? :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here